My Gangsta Bitch 🔫🥰🖕🏾(The Boomdocks Fanfic)

"Man granny why we gotta move to this lame, white ass hood?!" Ja'Maya ask her Grandma Essie. " Cuz I dun made nuff money to get us a good home in a decent place and you to get away from that gang stuff! That's why we movin!! Now hush up and carry dem boxes in da house!" Granny says in response. "Uggh. Yes mam." Ja'Maya sighs. She picked up the box and dropped it on her toe cuz of its weight. "GODDAMIT!!" She screams. When she does get in the house she decides to check the place out. "DAYYUUMM, Granny!! You must got that big bank shit" she says. The house was twice as big as her little brick house in her old hood. It was two story and had white walls and marble countertops. "Girl hurry up and get finished so we can introduce ourselves to the neighbors."
-
-
-
-
-
A few hours later

Ding dong. Grandma Essie ring the doorbell to the large house. "Riley open the goddamn door!" she heard a man yell. "Aight Grandad!" She heard a boy yell. "Whaddup?" The boy with cornrows said. "Oh we the new neighbors and we just wanted to introduce ourselves. Can we come in?" "Sure". Ja'Maya and Granny entered the house. "Hello. I'm Robert Freeman but you can call me Rob. These are my grandkids Riley and Huey." The one who answer the door was Riley and the one on the couch reading and had a Afro was Huey. "Whaddup" Riley said. "Hey" Huey said without looking up from the book. "Well I'm Essie and this is my granddaughter Ja'Maya." You could see Riley was staring at you. "Aye bruh what the fuck you looking at?" You ask him. "Maya! Go play with these boys while I talk to Mr.Freeman!" Granny said. "Whateva." You said.

The two boys led you upstairs. "Ok lil nigga I asked why you was staring at me and you didn't answer." You say to Riley. " Damn bitch I was just starin!! You fine as hell and it ain't my fault" he says smirking. "Riley shut the hell up." Huey says, "So, Ja'Maya, where you from?" She stand in they mirror to fix her purple bandana. " First off, don't call me by my government name. Call me Lil Ma like errybody else. Second I'm from the hood part of a lil town called Goodman." You say in with some attitude. "Damn girl all he did was ask you a question!" Riley said. "Well I sorry but don't talk to me like that or we gon have a problem Riley." Maya says. "Aye call me Reezy shorty." Riley says. "Ok, REEZY. Then what's his name?"
"Oh this lil gay ass nigga ain't got no nicknames cuz he to gay!" Riley says laughing.
"Shut up. Anyway Maya were you in a gang or sum?" Huey says.

"Yea. We was called the Royal Press Gang. It ain't big but we still dangerous." She said. "MAYA! WE FINNA GO!! SAY BYE TO YA FRIENDS!!"
"Well I'm finna go, bye y'all."

"Wait we gotta tell you something!"

"What?"

"You thick as FUCK!"

"I know" she says laughing. "See You tomorrow"