Little Phantomhive

Start from the beginning

    "Let go of me!"

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

    "Are you guys like famous or something? You look familiar."

     The boy grumpily eats his cookie, so I look over at Sebastian.

    Sebastian. Now that I think about it that name sounds familiar.

I bring my cupcake up to my neck. Pluto sticks his head out of the sweatshirt that I'm wearing again.
He sniffs the cupcake before taking a large bite. His head disappears into my sweatshirt after he's done with chewing. I chuckle. 

    Such a weird kid.

    My phone suddenly buzzes. I check to see it's a message from one of my best friends. My home screen grabs my attention though. It's a picture of my favorite anime, Black... Butler.

    "OH MY GOSH!"

    The bakery grows silent and everyone's eyes are on me. I look down embarrassed and scratch my neck.

    "Sorry! I thought I seen a... spider."

    Once everyone takes their attention off of me and go back to having their conversations and eating, I smile.

    I have the memory of a goldfish. How'd I not realize this before.

    "Does your name happen to be Ciel Phantomhive?" I whisper like I'm telling a secret.

    His eye grows wide. "How do you know who I am?"

    I smirk and turn to Sebastian. "And your Sebastian Michaelis?" He reaches into his pocket but before he can pull anything out, I burst into a fit of laughter.

    "You guys are so adorable! So you like cosplaying, huh?"

    They stare at me with confusion written all over their little faces.

    "You look just like them! I think making this one here walk around naked is a bit to far though." I pat the part of my sweatshirt where I can feel his head at.

    "What is cosplaying?"

    "Let me take a picture of you guys before I answer that."

I pick my phone up and point the camera towards them while cooing. The bright flash causes Ciel's eye to grow wide. He stares at my phone in confusion and surprise, as Sebastian jumps onto the table. The ravenette does a little spin and kicks my phone out of my hands.

"Hey! You little- Woah!"

The silver butter knife against my throat makes me shut my mouth.

"What was that?" Sebastian asks, pressing the knife against my throat a little harder.

"How about we put the knife dow- ah! Okay! It's a phone! It's not a weapon. It won't hurt anyone. Are you hurt?" I motion over to Ciel, watching as he moves his hands over his body checking for any wounds. He looks up at me and shakes his head. "See? All good."

Sebastian's hand slowly lowers to the cold table he's crouching on.

"Maybe you should you know get off the table before you draw attention to us."

But it was to late. People were already whispering and staring at us. The small demon sat back in his seat as an employee walked up to our table.

    "Hi! My name is Christine. Unfortunately I have to ask you guys to leave. Something about customers not feeling safe or comfortable with you guys."

    "That's okay! Sorry for giving you any trouble," I say with a smile and pick my phone up.

    I stand and grab both the little boy's and the small demon's hand. I basically drag them out of the bakery and slap Sebastian's head.

He looks surprised at first but soon glares up at me. "The next time you threaten me with a freakin' butter knife, don't do it in public."

    "I can't believe they kicked me out! Do they know who I am?!" The little blueberry on my left starts to grow angry.

    "You're no one here, kiddo." I gently ruffle his hair. He slaps my hand away and glares up at me.

    "What do you mean by that?" he questions with an expectant look.

    "I'll answer that later but first." My aura grows darker as I get serious, "Are you actually Ciel Phatomhive?"

    He nods his head and gives his butler a look. He gasps as I pick him up and throw him in the air.

    "OH MY GOSH! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ACTUALLY YOU MY LITTLE BLUEBERRY!!" I hug him tightly and rub my face into his hair.

    "Put me down! This is inappropriate!"

    I hold him up in the air and giggle as he tries to land a blow on me. I look down at his mini butler who's eyeing me closely.

I put the small blueberry down and pick the unwilling butler up. "YOU'RE SO CUTE! I CAN'T BELIEVE I ACTUALLY GOT TO SEE SOME OF YOUR SKILL IN REAL LIFE. Even though you were basically threatening me."

"It would be much appreciated if you put me down, miss." He manages to get out as I hold him tightly to my chest.

"But you're so cute! I can't help myself!"

Pluto hears all the noise and sticks his head out of my sweatshirt. He happily licks Seb's face when he sees that it's close. The now annoyed and disgusted little demon pushes on me until he manages to get out of my grasp.

The annoyed look on his face is just so cute! I pinch his pale left cheek.

    "So cute! Now," I say grabbing Seb's and the blueberry's hand, "if you want questions answered let's go somewhere we can sit down and talk."

Question: Who's your favorite character?