"And finally this is to getting our itsy bitsy Tinker Bell hot mess drunk tonight!" Dana shouted followed by the boys.

We tossed back the final shots when my name was called to go sing.

I went up feeling the fireball in my mother fucking veins and I was ready to rock out.  The notes of Just a Girl began pounding out and I began singing with all my heart not even needing the words on the screen.  I was rocking out on the little platform as I sang.  As I stepped off the platform the three beautiful men stepped up to me.

"Oi Trouble-" the loud mouth began before I interrupted.

"Trouble?  Oh darlin' you have no idea just how much trouble I can be you big Meanie." I said with a wicked grin.

"I fucking love her already.  I think you'll be the best fucking kind of trouble.  My name is Gabriel.  May I have your name Trouble?" Gabriel asked.

"My name is Sangrida.  But you can call me Trouble." I teased.

"Can I call you Princess?" the Prince asked.

"I don't know Prince.  What's your name?" I asked.

"Victor.  Nice to meet you Princess." Victor said giving my hand a princely kiss.

"Smooth man.  My name is Luke Cupcake.  I think we've met before.  I'd know the woman who swept me literally off my feet before shooting me with a pink paintball from anywhere.  You took my heart and have had it since that day." Luke said.

I tilted my head to the side and then looked at the loud mouth and remembered the loud mouth I shot back on that day saying oi as well.  My eyes went wide with recognition.

"Mon dieu! That was y'all!  I'd remember Meanie's loud mouth from anywhere now that you mention it!  You drew me right to you with your loud mouth." I said with a laugh. 

What a small world!

"Shit!  You're the fucker that took out all nine of us!" Gabriel said with wide eyes.

Victor stayed silent but the fire in his eyes seemed to be burning even brighter as he stared at me.

"I am!  The rest of my team is here who took out the other five.  Is the one that took them out here?" I asked.

"Nope.  He's one of the dumb fuckers that missed this chance to go to fucking Bourbon St again." Gabriel said.

"Well come meet my team." I said with a grin as I skipped over to my besties.

When I reached my friends Daniel threw his arm around me pulling me into his side as he stared at the three guys suspiciously.

"This is my love Daniel, my brother Ian, and bestie Dana Mana.  Y'all this is part of the team we took out.  Only I took these three out.  The blonde model is Luke, loud mouth is Gabriel, and the Prince is Victor." I said.

Luke laughed at how I introduced him.

"You make a very nice looking couple." Victor said as the fire in his eyes dimmed.

"Oh darling I'd be more into you than I'd ever be into her if you catch my drift." Daniel said with a laugh as I giggled too.

The fire in Victor's eyes reignited, Luke grinned, and Gabriel smirked.

"Oi Trouble, will you do a fucking duet with me?" Gabriel asked.

"Sure.  What song are you thinking?" I asked.

"How about Summer Nights?" Gabriel asked.

"Some Grease?  I'm down with that." I replied with a grin.