Chapter 6: Good in Bed

A/N: yeah things get a little spicy again oopsie👀 skip if you don't like reading abt sexy time lol
•••
     "Deku?"
     "Yessir."
     "I assume you're calling with an update."
     "I am, yeah."
     I didn't have much time. Bakugo was in the shower, but he could return any second.
     ...and I was hoping to get in with him before that happened.
     Possibilities flashed through my mind. I twisted the string of my hoodie - his hoodie - around my finger. I started to lose focus.
     "Deku?"
     "Huh?"
     "The update?" Shoto prompted.
     "Oh. Uh, we had sex. Worked out well. Mission is going as planned. I gotta go," I rushed out.
     "Wait, y—"
     I hung up. I snapped the phone closed and threw it on the bed. I flung open the door to Bakugo's bedroom and dashed down the hall to the bathroom.
     I tore my sweatshirt over my head and hopped around as I fumbled to take my boxers off.
     "Deku?" Bakugo questioned from the shower.
     I pulled back the curtain and stepped in. Hot water cascaded over me. Without so much as a word, I splayed a hand to the center of his chest and shoved him back into the wall. I balled my hands into fists and slammed them down beside his head, sandwiching him between my body and the metallic surface behind him. I leaned in close enough to brush our noses together, but not enough for our lips to touch. I made him wait for it, simply because I could.
     The man in that shower hardly resembled the one I'd come to know, despise, and crave over the course of a week. His hair was abnormally non-bird-nest-like, dark from dampness and sleeked back away from his face. He was panting, not from exertion, but from emotion. Manic desire overcame me. The ache I felt wasn't for him. The appeal of this affair had very little to do with Bakugo himself. What was producing a reaction in me was the sense of power putting him in that state gave me. I was drunk on the feeling, not him.
     I took a moment to bask in the control I had over him, then I closed the distance between our lips with a vehement kiss. Bakugo slid his hands up my torso to grip at my shoulders. I gathered his wrists up in one hand and pinned them to the wall above his head. I pulled away to shoot a hasty look down between us. I kissed him again with no less force than before. I used my free hand to start jerking him off. His lips parted on a sigh as I wrapped my hand around him. I dragged his bottom lip between my teeth. He thrust his hips forward. I chuckled against his mouth. He glared at me.
    There was so much happening in those eyes of his. Resent, apprehension, lust, hunger, anguish... so much. And it was all because of me.
     How fucking hot was that?
     I locked my gaze on him. I watched him squirm and moan from my manipulations.
     "God... god... Deku," he wheezed.
     Bakugo's hands flexed in my grasp. I released his wrists. He yanked my head forward and jammed his tongue into my mouth. I let out a muffled groan. I moved my hand faster. He dug his head back into the wall with a gasp. His hands lingered on my back. I stuck my other arm behind him and snaked it around his waist. His back arched off the wall. His mouth was hanging open, his eyes tightly shut, his brows deeply furrowed. I licked and sucked at his neck. He brought his hand up to cradle the back of my head. I rested my forehead against his shoulder and watched my movements with a frown of concentration.
     Bakugo clawed at my bicep. I lifted my head to watch him come undone, writhing against me and emitting piercing cries of rapture. I let him use my hand to ride out the aftershocks.
     Before I could even let go of his dick, he spun me around and rammed me into the wall. I grinned in excitement. He started to kiss down my body, dragging his hands over me as he did so. He got down on his knees. He put his hands on my waist and stared up at me as he took me into his mouth. I threaded my fingers into his hair and exhaled shakily. I felt out his movements. The noises I made grew in volume and pitch with each bob of his head.
     "Fuck... you're really good at that," I sighed.
     I didn't last very long. Within a few minutes at most, I was shouting his name and fucking his face like the madman I was.
     I pulled him back up to me after I'd come down from my climax. He licked his lips.
     "Ew," I said.
     Bakugo rolled his eyes and shoved his hand over my face. He pushed me away lightly.
     "Asshole," he said.
     "Aw, what happened to 'baby'?"
     "Get out."
     "But I—"
     "Get. Out."
      I turned to leave. Bakugo grabbed my arm and pulled me back in. He held the back of my head in one hand and gently wrapped his fingers around the side of my neck with the other. He kissed me hard. I hummed against his mouth in pleasant surprise. I reached up to him but he batted my hand away and pushed me out of the shower before I could touch him.
     "Go downstairs!" he instructed fiercely.
     "Do you want me to put on clothes first or just go down there naked?"
     "Get fucking dressed, smartass."
     "Will do, sweetheart."
     "What the fuck was that?"
     "Nothing, Kacchan."
     "I'm gonna kill you. Start running, bitch."
     I could say the same to you, I thought.
     "Yes, darling. On my way out now," I called out as I picked my clothes up off the floor and redressed myself in a haste.
     "Deku!" he rumbled.
     "Mm, yes. It turns me on when you act like a rabid dog. Oh, yeah. Yell at me more!"
     I snorted as I walked out of the bathroom. Bakugo's answering groan of anger was audible from all the way down the hall.
•••
     Breakfast that morning was... well, it was what it was. Bakugo was in a bit of a rush, but despite that he still managed to whip up two phenomenal bowls of Cheerios. I would look up at him and smile, and he'd respond either by trying to pretend he hadn't been looking at me, or by giving me some kind of hostile look. His annoyance increased at the same rate as my gratification.
     I could render his functionality null with or without touching him and either way was just as easy and just as enticing. His cries of pleasure were no more music to my ears than were his grumbles of vexation. I made him feel utter bliss and maddening exasperation. I made him powerless. I, a Quirkless, unknown villain, made the man regarded as the world's greatest hero powerless.
     "Stop," Bakugo said.
     "Stop what?"
     "You're smiling like a fucking crackhead over there. Cut it out."
     "I'm happy. Am I not allowed to be happy?"
     "No, because I know why you're happy and I would appreciate it if you kept your pervy thoughts to a minimum in front of my breakfast."
     "Me, thinking unsavory thoughts? Goodness, Kacchan. I can't believe you would suggest such a thing. Never in my nineteen years of life have I once thought about sex."
     "I hate you."
     "Do you, now?"
     "Yup."
     "It didn't seem like that last night... or this morning."
     Bakugo gave a brief raise of his eyebrows as a gesture of reluctant agreement.
     "God..." he mused. "I can't believe I slept with you."
     "Twice," I corrected.
     "Ugh."
     Bakugo got up to put his dishes away. He walked back over to me and slung the duffel bag he'd left on the counter over his shoulder.
     "I gotta go to work," he said.
     He leaned down to kiss me on the cheek. I slipped my hand around the back of his neck before he could pull away and brought his mouth down to mine. I made no effort to be chaste. Lips were instantly parted, tongues slid over each other, breaths came sharply. It was messy and desperate and I was trying my damnedest to get him to take me on that counter right then and there. I tugged at the hem of his shirt. He pulled back with a gasp and shook his head.
     "Not right now... not right now, baby. I'm sorry."
     I frowned at him. He planted a quick peck on my lips, looked at me for a second, then kissed the tip of my nose. I smiled at him when he straightened back up.
     "Softie," I said.
     "Shut up."
     "Make me."
     "You know I want to. But there's some fuckin'... hero meeting. Some shit like that. I don't know. I'll see you later."
     Bakugo put the hood of his jacket over his head and started to walk out of the kitchen.
     "Bye, Zero."
     "I hate when people call me that," he groaned.
     "Even me?" I yelled out to him.
     "Especially you."
     I heard the front door creak open and slam shut.
•••
    I'd been home alone for about an hour, peacefully watching 'Nailed It! Holiday!' on the couch, which I felt I had the right to call my couch by this point, when someone knocked on the front door.
     Bakugo took away my door-answering privileges after I accidentally caused "#groundqueero" to trend on Twitter. I had ignored any and all knocks at the door since then, but not because he told me to.
     Talking to that reporter had been a risky move in hindsight. A hat and sunglasses could only go so far. My concern wasn't being recognized as the villain Deku. The identities of the League of Villains's members were undisclosed. Likewise, the villain work I'd done up to that point had been strictly covert. Anyone outside of the organization who learned my name was eliminated.
     The world didn't know Deku, but it knew Izuku Midoriya. A missing child turning up after four years caused a lot of commotion. That commotion could be used to my advantage if I played my cards right. Timing was crucial in ensuring a move like that worked out in my favor, so for the time being, I had to wait.
     With all of this in mind, I got up and walked over to the door.
     There were only five individuals who could have known that specific knocking pattern.
     I looked through the peephole. After seeing which member the League had sent, I gulped. I took a deep breath, put my hood up, and unlocked the door.
     "Hey, Deku," Uraraka said.
     "Hi."
     She looked past me towards the inside of the house. I stepped aside so she could walk in. I looked around to make sure no one had seen us before closing the door. I put my hood back down. Uraraka took off her beanie and wayfarers.
     I started to walk towards the living room. I stopped when I realized she wasn't following me.
     "Do— do you wanna, uh, sit down?" I stammered, pointing over my shoulder in the direction of my couch.
     "No," Uraraka said.
     I adjusted my footing to face her better.
     "Is there a problem?" I asked.
     "I don't know, is there?"
     "I don't think so."
     "You don't think so?"
     "There's no problem. The operation is going according to plan."
     "Which plan?"
     "Plan Six - Case 4."
     "Were you given clearance to proceed with C4 prior to the predetermined commencement point?"
     "50C's actions necessitated timetable modifications."
     "I see." 
     "May I ask why you're here?"
     "Impatience, Deku..."
     "Sorry."
     "Don't apologize."
     "Okay."
     "I'm here because you have a task to complete tonight."