Chapter 3: enter Gladys

A/n: hello my fellow readers here is the next chapter for this story now I'm currently watching the second episode of the animation of Kyonyuu Fantasy which is the last episode of the animation so I will need help on what to do after the Gladys part now let the chapter begin.

3rd pov

in the main castle the Prime Minister Rubin Von Bernstein who is seen looking out his window as he received word that Prince Bobon's conspiracy of betrayal.

Rubin: Y/n L/n huh? what a troublesome man! that he was promoted by that military scum...what a shameful mark he leaves on the Knights Academy by leaving to travel! I will give him a task that even he can't handle. thus causing him to fail miserably. this will get him out of the way.

A/n: yeah the Prime Minister and Prince Bobon are one of the main antagonists

-scene change at Gladys castle-

at Gladys' castle which acts as a base of her Rebel group's base in her room where she rests at a cloaked figure enters her room with a sword on their back

the figure approaches Gladys' bed cautiously to not wake her as the figure readies their sword unknown to the figure Gladys wakes up and notices the presence. thinking quickly she drew her sword that was hidden under the bed covers and points it at the figure making them stop in place.

Gladys: choose well. will you name your director or will you die in silence?

-timeskip to the next day-

Y/n's pov

as the next day came I kneel to the King of Edelland King Hagel Von Diamante who is sitting on his throne while Isis who is standing next to the Prime Minister.

Y/n: [I don't know why, but that Prime Minister gives me bad vibes about him.]

Hagel: ah one of the top 10 elites of the Royal Knights Academy who traveled after he graduated Y/n L/n.

Y/n: it's a pleasure to be meeting you your Majesty.

Hagel: as do I I've received word that my son Bobon was trying to betray the Kingdom. that cannot be public because if I do the Rebel forces will gain support from it.

Y/n: I understand your Majesty.

Hagel: it's a bit too late to return the nobility to center stage. so it is vital that you have Madame Roxanne to be in your safety.

Y/n: that I can do my Lord I would not abandon Madame Roxanne that's not the kind of man I am.

Hagel: *smiles at Y/n's honesty* I'm glad to hear it. by the way I owe you a reward. I would like to assign you to the covert forces.

Prime Minister: would it not be better if he were to be discovered by Byusten Harter?

Hagel: I Don't suppose you're asking me something so absurd as to promote him to General to subdue the Rebel forces? no offence Sir Y/n.