Chapter 5: Isis' confession and the duel between swordsmen

A/n: Hello, my lovely readers! Here is the next chapter to this story, now I will let you know the lemon for this chapter will be somewhat short, but there will be more down the line. Also the reader (you) won't treat Gladys as a prisoner after the duel, but you'll see how it will end after this chapter. Now let the chapter begin!

Y/n's pov

I was in the briefing room, with Roxanne, Isis, Shamsiel who is invisible watching and the other Generals. We have been informed that Gladys wants to face me in single combat, through the means of swords with the winner getting to choose the fate of the loser and their army.

Zant: I can understand of challenging Gladys in single combat, but winner gets to choose the fate of the loser and their army is rather worrisome.

Schlamm: Gladys is not only a sword master, but is also a master in chess. So it is fortunate that sword play is chosen, cause I'm not very sure how well Y/n could play it, no offense.

Y/n: None taken, I have played a bit of chess. But I wouldn't last too long against someone who knows a lot of ways to win in chess.

Wang Quan: I must agree, though rumors of the rebel side say that Gladys herself wants to know the rumors of Y/n's skill first hand. If Gladys loses, her forces will surrender to us.

A/n: Yeah, that's his actual name, though being called Wang Coin or Wan Coan get's in his nerves

Felzen: And if Y/n loses, he will most likely be executed by Gladys and we surrender. Wang Coin! I don't supposed you orchestrated this single combat on purpose?

Wang: It's Wang Quan! I was merely acting under orders from the crown!

Y/n: Everyone, calm down, squabbling over it won't fix anything. Besides, if Gladys wants see my sword play first hand, *smiles* then who am I to disappoint.

Roxanne: *n a worried tone* Y/n...

Felzen: So you plan on facing her. I know your skilled, since your time in the Royal Knights Academy. But this is actual combat.

Y/n: True, but during my time traveling, I was able to hone my blade and my techniques. But in the mean time, I believe Wang Quan wasn't being very truthful to us.

Wang Quan: *gets nervous* W, what do you mean?

Y/n: You were lying about receiving this order from the crown.

Wang Quan: Do you still believe the lie, that I infiltrated?

Y/n: I believe you bumped into a traveler when it happen, didn't you? That was me.

This shocks Wang Quan, while the Generals and Isis looks at the man who lied about receiving orders from the King, I had Isis take Wang Quan to the dungeon and leave the punishment to the Generals. Though I did give them a little idea on giving Wang Quan a punishment of lying, but also taking the King's crown into his lies.

3rd pov

In the dungeons, Wang Quan is behind bars with a knight in front of him and seem to pass the guard a small bag.

Wang Quan: Have Y/n swallow this.

The knight nods and takes the small bag and leaves the dungeons, not knowing that a certain pink haired succubus was watching them, while being invisible and follows the knight into the kitchen and places it on the counter. Once the knight leaves the kitchen, Shamsiel lowers down and allows herself to be visible once again, and looks at the small bag with a smile.

Shamsiel: I won't let my and Roxanne's darling drink nasty poison. *takes the bag off the counter and switches with another bag* This might help Isis be a little more honest with her feelings to Y/n.