CHAPTER 16

We sat on the bed and turn on the tv "what do you wanna watch, grey?" Felix asked

"Hmm...i really wanna watch some action" i suggested "how about marvel?" Felix said. I smiled and nodded.

As the movie began felix got snacks and drinks for us to eat. we both cuddled up inside the sheets unconsciously.

I would do the same with aria but this is different, i feel warm and nice.

After watching a couple more movies, i started to feel drowsy and sleepy, slightly falling asleep mid way in the movie too.

Felix eventually noticed and turned of the tv "sleepy?" All i could do was trying to nod but ended sleep right there.

Felix catches grey as he fell asleep "woah got you there" he said as he catches grey. felix smiles and gently place grey on the bed and tuck him to sleep.

He didnt want to cause a ruckus when someone would wake them up, so he decided to sleep on the couch.

Felix cleaned up the mess they made with a smile, he called service to drop an extra blancke because "he was too cold and needed another one"

They dropped the blanket right next to the door and left he got it and tucked himself on the couck after he checked on grey.

He smiled happily and slept.

"Felix. Felix wake up" felix woke up from a shake that dante did. He looked at him quite annoyed "what."

"Breakfast is ready and go wake up you future boyfriend ma dude" felix widened his eyes instantly as he heard the word future boyfriend in his sentence "what are you taking about you bafoon, we'll go down now get out."

As dante snickers and left, i got up and stretched. I took the extra blankets and place them at the edge of the bed and then went uo to grey.

Grey was hugging the pillow like a koala and i could hear is soft snores. I smiled and patted his head and called his name to wake him up.

A soft and cute groan was heard and he hugged thw pillow tighter, while his eyebrows frown.

He then slowly open his eyes and my smile grew wider "morning, breakfast is ready" he looked half asleep, as he sat up.

"Bweakfast?" Felix smiled widely from the boy's cuteness and nodded.

He helped the boy get up from his feet and he slowly wobbles to the bathroom.

"Wait does he have clothes....HE DOES NOT HAVE CLOTHES?!" Felix panicked as grey was in the bathroom

He was overthinking about the fact that grey has nothing to wear, if he would take a bath.

As he was panicking grey went out the bathroom "hey felix, i just realize i dont have clothes to change too....so can i borrow yours?"

Felix looks at grey shockingly "you dont mind do you felix?" "Nah its just clothes" grey smiled and went in the bathroom once again.

'Ill fucking die if i saw him in my shirt...boyfriend tshirt...SHIT' felix thought, he goes to his luggage and pick out a few outfits for grey to choose.

Though felix's outfit is quite on the black colored side.

As grey went out in a robe, felix didnt dare face him "you pick anything, its my turn to take a bath" felix said without looking at grey and went straight to the bathroom

Grey hummed in response and tried to find an outfit. Felix on the other hand was unbelievably flustered and try to forget what he saw.

(He meant seeing his hair drip water, and his collar bone. Innocent bean.)

Grey found a oversized black sweater and a button up shirt with jeans

"This will do"