Chapter 13

"GO I.N! GO I.N! GO, GO, GO I.N!"

 In the charter bus, we were doing truth or dare (again) and I.N was dared to do freestyle in the aisle of the bus while we chanted his name. Not gonna lie, he was pretty good at it. 

"Who's next?" Felix asked. "Let's give Lee Know a chance, shall we?" Lia suggested. 

"No guys, I'm fine. I promise," 

"Ah, Lee Know Hyung, don't be shy, go ahead and give it a try," Seungmin challenged. 

"Fine," Lee Know got out of his seat in front of the aisle and started freestyling his own way (which were 70's themed dances).

 "What is he doing?" Felix whispered to Jennie.

 "Just let him do what he wants, Felix," Jennie argued.

 "GO LEE KNOW! GO LEE KNOW! GO, GO, GO LEE KNOW!"

 "Alright guys, that's enough," Lee Know gasped for air. 

"How about I go?" Mia hinted. 

"Fine, what are you going to do?" Han inquired. 

"Whatever I want," Mia replied. 

"Fine, go ahead." 

Mia jumped right over Han to get to the middle of the aisle. She started to do something similar to what Lee Know did at first... 

"GO MIA! GO MIA! GO, GO, GO MIA!" 

...but then she stopped and started twerking, and it was straight up disgusting. Now, the only people hyping her up were her friends. Suddenly, the bus took another ride over a curb, and Mia slipped and landed hard on her side. Almost half the students roared with laughter.

"Looks like Mia fell on her side again..." Han sneered.

 "Whatever... but this is why we shouldn't do dares like these... while the bus is moving!" Mia pouted. 

"What on earth happened?" Mrs. Carpenter, who wasn't paying attention, panicked as she saw Mia limping back to her seat next to Han.

 "Uh... no comment," Felix muttered.

 "Don't act like I didn't see what happened. Mia, that's not very ladylike," Mrs. Carpenter said. "And don't act like I don't know what happened. Mrs. Carpenter, that's not very nice of you to cheat on your husband, am I right?" Mia clapped back. 

"OOoooOOOOOOOoOOOooOoooOo!" 

"Everybody quiet! Mia, that is not true. You can't assume that just because I told you that what you did on the bus was inappropriate," 

We arrived at Rocky Mountain National Park. I ran out of that bus in a flash. I wanted to be out of the situation as soon as possible. All of us gathered around at the entrance, waiting for Mia and Mrs. Carpenter, who were arguing on the bus with the doors closed. 

"Somebody please pass me the popcorn," Han teased.

 "Han. Not appropriate," I whispered. 

"What? By the time this is finished I'll have six gray strands of hair."

 I rolled my eyes and watched as Mia stormed out of the bus like she was a toddler with anger issues. Mrs. Carpenter shook her head and motioned us to continue walking. 

"Sorry guys. She's very... immature it seems," 

"But-," 

"Mia, keep your mouth shut. End of conversation." 

.

.

.

Anyway, let me talk a little bit about what I.N told me about Rocky Mountain National Park. Rocky Mountain National Park is located in north-central Colorado between the towns of Estes Park and Grand Lake. You can find the headwaters of the Colorado River in the northwestern part of the park, and it is considered a World Biosphere Reserve by the United Nations. Guests are able to visit any of the five visitors centers in the park; one is registered on the National Registry of Historic Places and was designed by the Frank Lloyd Wright School of Architecture. There is a variety of landscapes to explore, from mountains to mountain tundra, and a wide array of wildlife. He also said to not miss out on the Arapaho National Forest or Indian Peaks Wilderness.