Chapter Set Up

Welcome to the story! Before you start reading, here are some things that I would like to address before writing.

This fanfic is being first written today, June 26th, 2020. Some of you may be reading this now, while it's still being edited. Others may be reading this while it's completed. 

If you are reading this while it is being edited, know I will be posting two chapters every Friday, Sunday, and Tuesday. Stay tuned when that happens.

Please do not use this story without my permission. I put a lot into this story. If you want to use my story as an example ever, please let me know on Wattpad. But do NOT create a story with these exact credits and writing. Thank you.

Also, I'd like to state that this is not meant to embarrass any idols or make them uncomfortable. This was made as a form of entertainment. Now editing this, I realized some idols are uncomfortable with Wattpad's. This Wattpad is nothing but heartfelt and sweet. I would never offend or make any idol uncomfortable intentionally.

I hope you guys enjoy my fanfic! Let me know if you have any questions during the story, and I will try to answer all of them! :)

Now, some of you may not know some of the characters (most of you probably do because you found this fanfic). 

Y/N can be whoever you want to imagine to be. 

Jennie

Hyunjin

Hyunjin

Felix