The boy in court

Nishinoya stand there, motionless. He was surprised from what he saw. He saw tears rolling down your cheeks when he ran past you. He stays at the rooftop and mumbles, "What have I done..."

MEANWHILE, BACK TO YOU

You continue running pass the corridor, towards the gym. As soon as you reach the gym, you walked in, not looking at anyone. Everyone stop whatever they were doing and stares at you.

"Where is Nishinoya?" "Is she crying?" Many small talks were heard.

You just ignore them and hurriedly take your bag. You immediately walked back to the entrance but... The captain stop you. "(Last name), where is Nishinoya? Are you going home already?"

You just looked down to the floor and ignore him, running out of the gym. With no idea where you are running towards to, you just ran as fast as your legs can bring you.

After a while, your leg starts to get tired, causing you to stop. You looked around and found yourself at a nostalgic place. Yes.  That is, a volleyball court.

You look around the area. You didn't see anyone at first but after a second or two, you saw a boy.

He was sitting on a bench, back facing you. You weren't able to see his face at all. But there is one thing you notice him doing. That is, he was tossing a volleyball upwards repeatedly.

"Yosh!!" He whispered. You heard him whispering some encouragement to himself. It was soft but it can still be heard.

The ball then dropped and smack on his face, "ouch.." The ball then bounced off and hit the ground.

You look at the boy worriedly. You walk towards him, "a-are you okay?"

The boy immediately turns around. He smiles warmly at you. "Is there anything you need from me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it is short but... I finally update it!! Gomen school started and I have to focus on my studies as I'm having my national exam in September (I think) . I'll try my best to update yeah?

So back to the story... Who do you think that guy is? That cheerfulness though.. Isn't it familiar?

So I guess that's all for now~ don't forget to vote, comment or even follow ^^