Game Set!

Its been a while since the match continued. Both teams are not giving the other a chance to score. From receiving to blocking... There is hardly any place to score.

"Over here!!" Tanaka and Tecchan called out.

As if ignoring their calls, Kageyama then decide to use a dump shot, earning Karasuno team a point!

"Yosh.. Okay guys! Don't let them score a point!!" Nishinoya shout, slowly turning around to face the other court. "We're now only 3 points behind...." His voice slowly fade off when he realise who was serving next.

It was Oikawa's turn to serve. The face in the other members start to turn pale. Even Nishinoya and Tanaka is slightly worried that they couldn't receive the ball. However, there is only one person who seems prepared without any sense of panicking. Probably he is just clueless about the killer serve.

"Guys! What's with those look on your face? We can do this. Don't give up and try to make contact!" Tecchan grins.

"Try? Heh.. It's not that easy you know?" Tanaka let out a nervous laugh. As expected, Tecchan IS clueless about that killer serve.

"Er... A-are you guys ready?" Your voice was slightly shaky. You felt bad for Karasuno team. Just when they seem more organised, it's already going to be over.

Probably written on your face, Nishinoya mumbles to himself. After what seems like 3 short seconds, Nishinoya nods. "Leave it to us, (First name) Chan! We won't lose. And I really mean it!"

With that, the game resumes.

SMACK!

----------------

"Yes!! We did it~!!" the winner team exchange high five with each other among their victory. The loser team? It was gloomy. Way too gloomy. Well what is there to expect? The loser is the one that doesn't deserve you anyway.

"Damn it.. I-.. Er... sorry. It's my fault for jumping in." Tanaka grit his teeth. Because of him, Karasuno team lost in an instant.

Nishinoya haven't utter a word since the end of the mini match. More like, he didn't show his face to anyone.

As soon as Tanaka jump into his area of defense, Nishinoya and Tanaka collide to each other. That 1 point was everything. His face was filled with anger when the game is set.

Everyone felt sad for Nishinoya. The hyper person being all quiet and gloomy, nobody dares to approach. You even felt hesitant to approach Nishinoya. The only thing he mumbled so far was, 'good game..'

With their side filled with gloom, Oikawa still approach Nishinoya. "There! I win this game right? Now, why don't you back off from my girl~?" Oikawa snickers. Without any guiltiness in his face, he just teases Nishinoya more.

Nishinoya just let Oikawa say all he want while he clench his fist tighter and tigher. Tanaka wanted to butt in, only to be stopped by Tecchan. When Oikawa finally ends his teasing, Nishinoya look up to face Oikawa.

There was a small spark in his eyes. "Yeah, I lost. Is that wrong? Doesn't mean you win now means that I still can't snatch (first name) Chan right?" Nishinoya sighs. "What you say totally makes me feel like punching your face. I would if she isn't here but... Don't a person like you deserve someone else. Besides, what does being good in volleyball have got to do with getting whoever you want? That's stupid."

Oikawa was speechless. He couldn't think of anything else to say. Nishinoya beams as he walk away. "Thanks for making me realise that you don't deserve her at all~" Nishinoya walk further from the dumbfounded Oikawa. "I guess I'll leave first, guys~ Don't get in trouble yeah?"

With that, Nishinoya left the court, leaving all the people there.

"Trouble huh? More like, shouldn't he be the more cautious one?" Tanaka laughs. The other Karasuno players laughs along and nod in agreement.

"Well, I guess that's just who Nishinoya is~" Ennoshita add on.

~~~~~~~

Karasuno lost... *weeps* but Nishinoya doesn't seem to want to give up soon huh? Okay! Lets do this! I mean.... What will Nishinoya do next? Let's hope everything goes well yeah?

the story is ending soon~ though update is sooooooo slow.