At the Rooftop

You ran out of the gym, towards the rooftop. In your mind, the same scene kept on repeating itself. As you reached the rooftop, you started to cry out loud.

MEANWHILE IN THE GYM

Everyone in the gym was silent. Nobody move from their spot, dumbfounded about what just happen. Coach Ukai entered the gym, only to see everyone acting unusual.

"Oi! What are you guys spacing out for? Hurry up a...." Coach Ukai growled, but ended up getting cut mid-sentence.

"I'll go find her!" Nishinoya dashed out of the gym.

Feeling reassured, the volleyball club members began their practice.

.

.

.

"Damn it... Where the hell is she? Her bag is still in the gym so I doubt she left. I almost check all the place there is in school," Nishinoya began to mumble as he searched high and low.

Still holding onto the small hope he have left, he went up to the rooftop. That is when he heard a soft sniffling sound. Nishinoya walked up the staircase silently and heard some mumbling.

".... this feeling? It hurts... I can't take this any longer. Why?" The voice is faint but Nishinoya know that voice. He walk closer to the door to listen more.

"I knew it. He is just nice to everyone.. Not thinking about whatever he is doing.. Just playing with my feelings!" The voice grew louder each sentence.

"I swear I'm never going for their stupid pra.... " You started shouting, only to be cut off by the sound of the door opening.

You immediately turned around only to see Nishinoya standing there, clenching his fist. He started walking closer to you.

Only about three inch apart, he stops and stares at you intently. You stand there, ignoring him as your eyes start to look elsewhere.

He sigh. He placed his hand over yours tightly. "D... Don't you dare say that even again.." His voice was shaking. "And... When I say it I mean it!"

You looked at him and was surprised to see his expression. His eyes was so gentle despite being slightly angry at you. You looked at the floor and mumbled, "it's your fault in the first place..."

Nishinoya looked at you, feeling confused. He loosen his grip. "What do you mean?"

Taking this chance, you run away as tears began to roll down your cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How about it? Tbh, I don't really know what to name this story part but whatever~ What does this person mean? I'm sure Nishinoya is confuse right now ><

And now I would like to dedicate this chapter to @justfandomobsessed so yeah!! Please continue to support me yeah? So for now, please comment, vote or whatever~

PS : I also make a haikyuu new year oneshot. Please check it out too!