deadly carousel

An abandoned amusement park was nearby. Emily and her friend Megkaihleigh decided to go ghost hunting cause their crushes (sam and colby) did it too.
~~
Me and megkaihleigh went on a fun trip 🙈 We heard sam and colby were gonna be there too! we might see eachother 😽. I got all my things ready and drove. When we got there, we decided to explore. There was lots of abandoned things, we took them bc theyre free 😌.

"omg emily!! lets take pictures of eachother inside of the teacups!" megkaihleigh said.
"yas sis"
we took pictures together, until i saw a carousel. "hey meg lets take a picture on the carousel!!Take a picture of me riding the horse first!!" I said.

"DONT CALL ME MEG!! THATS HORRIBLE👺"
"just take the picture i dont wanna argue" i said as i sat on the horse. the carousel started moving by itself. we were the only ones there. eh idc its moving, i grabbed my bff meg and we rode the carousel.
15 minutes have passed and i felt dizzy but the carousel wouldnt stop. "hey megkaihleigh, lets stop"
the carousel went faster and faster, i felt like throwing up.
"lets just jump off" she said. "fine" i said. we tried jumping off but then the carousel went really fast, it kEPT SPINNING, we eventually got thrown off 😿 we died bc we landed on a spikey ring toss.

Sam and Colby were there too, they were curious and started playing with the carousel buttons, they killed emily and meg😀

the end <3

moral of the story: dont go to abandoned parks at night 😔