My dad the wolf

Warning: I hope this doesn't offend anyone 😔
-

My dad always leaves me alone at night and he goes somewhere. My mom died in a car crash a year ago and I'm the only child. Ever since then, my dad leaves the house at night.
It was 2:48 am and I turned on my pc to play Fortnite. I heard strange noises from outside. It sounded like wolf howling.
Aaoooooooo
Pshpshsphs (tree sounds :,))
I went outside and I saw my dad turn into a wolf and went insane. I ran back inside the house and locked all the windows. My dad came in and he looked different. He then left outside and I saw him through the window. He was a furry :0 not a wolf. I packed a few things and left running but he saw. "I'm sorry...Peter...I wanted to tell you soon" he said in some kind of tone. I didn't care so I ran but he chased me with his costume on until he reached me. He told his "pack" (cause he was some type of wolf thing and a furry)  to come because I died when I was clearly just passed out. They ate me and I died.

Mom was actually alive and she was also a furry but she didn't tell that to dad cause dad hated furrys. She made up that she died because dad wanted to kill her. Plus she was also a secret witch that evetually made dad a furry by having mindcontrol powers💀.

The end 👦