How I died

My friend and I love to run together. We'd always run in the forest down to the woods then up the cliff. We loved to also go swimming after school. Until one day Ella (my friend) canceled our plans for this. I was pissed 😤. I went to her house and saw that the door was left open. Her dog was in the bathroom, her parents weren't home. There was no sign of her at all. "boo ;-;" Ella attempted to scare me but it didn't work cause she sucks at that. "Sorry I couldn't run with you today" she apologize to me. I was completely fine by that. "That's ok" lets run right now!!" I said with excitement. "Ok lets gooooo!!!" She said. This bitch just lied to me, she said she was busy, look at her now. I thought to myself. ~Few moments later~
We finally arrived to the Cliff. We decided to sit down on the edge of it. It's my chance I can kill this fake friend, I thought. Until she pushed me first and I fell down and died, I landed on a big ass rock that broke my spine and all the bones were popped;-;. I had a funeral afterwards and decided to kill her by hanging her on a tree. This hoe didn't die😤. So I pushed her at the same cliff I died with her boyfriend. They both died and I was happy plus I found some extra money that her boyfriend had and Came back to life 🙃.

The end 🤪