CHAPTER 11

Second update today since I feel bad about not posting for a while.

Seokjin's pov

While I was watching my movie I felt Namjoon put his hands on my baby bump. I don't mind I mean they are also his kids so I let him while I just kept watching my movie. I heard Namjoon chuckle as I felt one of the boys kick his hand. I am still so happy that he also wanted kids. And just the other night he told me that the day I asked that he was also going to ask me about having kids together. Two down five more to go. I am just joking, we will just go with the flow and see how many we end up with.

We both want five to seven kids but for now we have our  two boys that will be here in just a couple of months. Namjoon closing his laptop got me out of my thoughts. I looked over and saw him getting ready to lay his head on my lap. Once he did I put my hand in his hair and played with it. He looked up at me and smiled then turned and kissed my belly two times. "One for each of my babies." We both chuckled while staring at each other. While he rubbed my baby bump he asked me a question. "I know you won't really know this answer but how long do you think you will want to wait till you get pregnant again?" "Hmmmm I am not sure. Maybe one and a half years or two years?" "Alright that sounds good." "What do you want to do today Joonie." "How about we go shopping for the last final touches for the nursery and maybe get a couple boxes of dippers." "Aright let's go"

Time skip to after shopping

We got only a few things because we didn't need very much so it was only a short trip. But when we did get home I went straight to the couch and I guess I feel asleep. But I didn't remember falling asleep so when Namjoon woke me up I got startled and may have peed my pants. So Namjoon started to laugh at me and it made me super embarrassed and with my damn hormones all over the place I of course started to cry. "Aww baby I am sorry I didn't mean to scare you. Why are you crying?" "I peed my pants." "What?" I whispered it so I guess he couldn't hear me. "I peed my pants." "Aww baby, you don't have to be embarrassed. Come on I'll help you get clean and get you some new cloths on, okay?" "Okay."

After I took a shower and put new cloths on Namjoon told me to go lay down in bed and take a nap since I still looked really tired. Namjoon felt bad for scaring me and so I may or may not made him come take a nap with me and cuddle. What I said I may have.

After about one and a half hours Joon woke me up again but didn't scare me this time. We went down stairs and sat on the couch and watched the news. The twins were moving a lot so me and Joonie had fun feeling them. When the clock struck six Namjoon said that he was going and picking up dinner. I stayed at home because I was to tired to get up so he said he would be back soon. After he left I took my phone out and looked at all my notifications. Taehyung had sent me a text asking me how I was doing. I answered back that I am very tired but still alive and he laughed at me. After a bit of me looking on my social media Namjoon came home with food. "Yes food." I yelled and got up as quick as I can. "I see someone is hungry." My husband teased me. "Your sons fault." I quickly said back as I started to eat.

I felt so full and all I wanted to do was lay down. My back was hurting and I feel like I am about to pop. Namjoon helped me up the stairs since I wanted to take a bath to see is the would help with the pain. Once we got to our room he sat me on the bed and told me he will start the bath for me. When it was ready he came back out and helped me out of my cloths and into the bath. "Dose that make you feel better?" "Yes, thank you. Can you also stay in here with me please?" "Sure." Namjoon then sat down on a decor chair that we have by the tub. I put my head back and closed my eyes for a bit and winced every once in while and I think it was worrying him. "Are you okay, you keep wincing?" "Yeah just my back still hurts." He grabbed my hand and rubbed his thumb over my knuckles. "I'm okay Joon, this is normal." I opened my eyes and smiled while I looked over at him. "Really I am okay." He gave a small smile back. "Trust me I am fine." I chuckled as I watch his smile get bigger. "Okay fine, I trust you." "Good" I leaned back and closed my eyes as I put my free hand on my baby bump. "How are the boys." "They are being lazy moving a bit but just being cozy." "Well at lest that puts less stress on you then." "Yeah but I love them so much already." "I love them too. And I also love you." "I love you to Joon."