Chapter 2

Jawan always knows when something starts bothering me. Like today, seeing that woman with Jawan, who did she think she was? Kim. Her and Jawan standing there talking, ugh. I'm used to fans coming up to us and everything, hell J gets flashed at his concerts every once in a while, but she seemed to be pushing it. I was packing the bags for the kids in their room while they watched Sponge Bob. "Can we go to aunty's house now?" Keenan asked, probably couldn't wait for his sweets. I was almost done, packing for two year olds is a lot easier than packing for newborns. "Almost done sweetie just need to get your toothbrush." I started walking to the bathroom and Jawan walked out. "Here's their toothbrushes and toothpaste babe." Jawan handed me it and then walked in our room. "Babe, we're wearing purple, white, and black tonight, do you want me to pull out your dress now so you won't be late?" Jawan yelled while he was walking into the room. I was going over my mental check list of the kids bags, "Babe!" Jawan yelled. "Babe, babe, babe, babe, babe." Jaylee mocked her dad, the repeating stage has begun. Jawan walked in the room, "Come here Jay." Jaylee walked over to him, they sat on the ground playing a game while I grabbed the bags to put in the car. Why'd we get two tiny Louis Vuitton suitcases? Cause they're spoiled. I started going through the hall when Jawan got up, flashed that gorgeous 'you can't be mad at me' smile "Keisha, I'll tell you everything when we get back home, and the kids aren't around I promise." I looked at him, he was wearing his black jeans and white belt but didn't have his shirt on yet. Jawan bit his lips "Ms I have a wife and two kids back home you shouldn't be checking me out" I started laughing "You better remember that line when any chicks look at you! Just put their stuff in the car and get them buckled I'm going to get out my outfit." I walked in our room and went in the closet, I had no idea what I was going to be wearing. I looked at the time, 4:57, the guys would be here any minute and Jawan wasn't ready. I went to get Jawans shirt and started ironing it, when my phone started ringing, I look down at it it was Christina. "Hey Chrissy I'll be there in like 10 minutes." I was officially rushing. "Oh that's why I'm calling, I just left the store and so I could pick them up now of you want." Christina is such a life saver. "You're the best aunt! Okay that works thanks see you in a few" after we hung up I went downstairs with Jawans shirt. I was walking through the kitchen when I heard Jawan on the phone in the garage. "I'll have to see when we both have time. You are? That's great. Hahaha maybe I'll see you. I can't, I already made plans with Kiesha. Okay talk to you later, bye." I went through the garage door when he got off the phone, "here's your shirt babe, who was that?" I handed him his shirt and started taking the kids out their car seats. Jawan kissed my cheek "thanks babe, that was umm Kim. She said she was coming to the concert tonight and she wanted to go out with us after." I immediately rolled my eyes, "okay, well Chris is going to pick up the kids in a little. Can you stay out here while I get ready?" I asked him even though there was no way he could tell me no. "Of course Keish, I'll let you know when she gets here." Jawan threw his shirt on. I went upstairs and started getting ready. I took a quick shower and got out just when Christina came. After she left with the kids, Jawan came back upstairs to finish getting ready. We were both in the bathroom, I was putting on makeup and Jawan was putting on cologne, "Who are you trying to smell good for Harris?" I looked at him and gave him a smirk. "Don't start with me Ms. you know I have a wife at home." Jawan was sitting on the counter now, watching me do my makeup. I looked at him while I was putting on my lipgloss. Jawan bit his lip while looking down at me, "Damn it." Jawan jumped down from the counter and started kissing me. Jawan lifted up my dress and pushed me against the wall. I kissed him hard, that made him want me even more. Jawan started kissing my neck and I wrapped my leg around his waist. Jawan started picking me up when the doorbell rang. "This always happens before a concert." I smiled and pulled down my dress. I walked downstairs with Jawan and told him bye. "I love you Keisha." He gave me a kiss, "I love you more, I'll be on my way soon." After The boys left I finished getting ready and started heading out for the concert.

A filler chapter, much more drama in the next one!