Chapter 4

Alright so Kimberly is here with Momma Nae, no problem. I'm calm, and I'm fine. It's taking everything in me to not go backstage and demand Jawan tell me everything right now, but I can't kill his vibe right now. Now I have to keep this smile on my face for the remainder of the show, can't be seen on MTO with the headline 'Trouble in paradise?' Just know, after the concert when he's off his 'first concert high' he's getting an ear full. In this industry you can't let a single person get by without questioning. That may sound like lack of trust but it's the truth, I trust Jawan 100 percent but that's because I know everything about any girl to come by.

After I got all of the girls ready to go on stage with History In The Making I went back into the crowd. I walked back over to Momma Nae and I saw my mom laughing and dancing with Kimberly. I know this girl isn't here making buddy buddy with my mom. I tapped my moms shoulder. "Mom you look so good! Long hair, bald head, short hair you're cute anyway!" I gave my mom the biggest hug. Never take anyone for granted especially your mother, almost losing her was the hardest thing I've ever been through. "When am I going to see my little babies? I miss those two" my mom yelled over the music playing. The lights got low then the beat dropped, the crowd roared.

When I say the concert was amazing I'm not just saying it. The crowd wanted an encore but due to the lack of released songs that wasn't able to happen. The concert ended with them announcing the release of the EP coming to iTunes the next day. I waved bye to everyone as I walked backstage with my family, and Kimberly. I went straight to Jawans dressing room. "Baby you did amazing, I'm so proud of you." I kissed him and gave him a hug. "Thank you babe." Jawan looked behind me. "Keisha don't keep my fat fat to yourself, come here honey you were fantastic." Momma Nae squeezed Jawan. "Hey Momma I thought you were in New York with-" Jawan got cut off by my mom. "Me? Come here give me a hug." My mom walked over to Jawan. "Hey mom, you look great! Short hair is your look." Jawan smiled while he gave my mom a hug. "Don't forget about me boo boo!" Kimberly said in the background. Jawan looked at me and half smiled while he went to go give Kimberly a side hug. He knows better than to give one of his nice tight hugs to her. I asked my moms they wanted to go out to dinner tonight and they said yes. I gave Jawan a kiss and walked everyone out the room so he can get changed.

In the hallway Pryce and Dylan where walking this direction, Pryce was walking with Cherry while Dylan was walking with a girl I've never seen before. "Hey y'all long time no see, can we steal Keisha away from you real quick?" Pryce asked. Everyone said yes so he pulled me to he side with Dylan. "You guys were awesome! But Dylan who is that on your arm?" I asked him. I know  this wasn't the reason why he wouldn't let me in his room earlier. "You don't know her? That's Amy, she's best friends with Kim." Wait what did Dylan just say? "How do you know Kim?" I asked Dylan. He threw his hands up in the air "I'm not getting my boy in trouble." I gave him an annoyed look. "Speaking of our boy, Keisha can you guys come out to the after party?" Pryce asked me. "I'll ask him if he wants to go but he's getting changed now." I knocked on Jawan's door "Babe do you want to go to the club?" I cracked the door open to ask. "I just finished changing but we can."