Flashback

Keishas POV

Its been three years since the big night, since then Jawan and I got married, I found out my mom had cancer, Diggy got out of jail, and I had beautiful twins (2 years old).

FLASHBACK

"Keisha I love you so much I cant wait until we say I do. I will always love, and cherish you, I promise never to put anyone or anything above you, you are my heart, my universe and I love you." Jawan said his vows while we were holding each others hands. Both of us were really nervous, and excited so our hands were sweating.

Flashback over

I didn't want a big wedding but I wanted some of Jawans fans there. I flew 10 of the biggest Jawan fans to Atlanta for the wedding.

FLASHBACK

"The reason why I told everyone to come is because," My mom started crying. "What's wrong mommy?" Sam asked her. "I have cancer." Samantha ran over to Richard and started crying. She knows what cancer is since our dad died from it. Jawan held me in his arms while I cried.

Flashback Over

My moms doing pretty good now she's almost done with chemo, she's a fighter I know we're going to beat cancer.

FLASHBACK

"Baby you know what's happening today right?" Me and Jawan were cuddled up on the bed, after the alarm went off. "Yea how could I forget?" I looked Jawan in the eyes. "Should we put a restraining order on him?" We both asked in unison. I sighed, "When are you free to go later?"

Flashback Over

We put a restraining order on Diggy but since he's been out he's been in the studio a lot and he was up for some nominations at the same award shows Jawan was going so we decided to take it off. He hasn't bothered us but after we took it off he sent us a thank you note, that was the last time he's been in contact with us.

FLASHBACK

I was standing in the bathroom waiting for the results with Jawan, we wanted kids but we just got married a year ago! We want special time together before kids, I cant be pregnant. But I want to be pregnant, "Yes or no?" I asked Jawan. Jawan knew what I was asking about, not if we were going to have a baby but if he wants a baby right now. "Of course babe." I smiled a little about the thought of my little girl playing with dolls, or cheerleading. "No it's gonna be a boy," Jawan smirked. Then I thought about my little boy playing catch with his dad. I looked up at Jawan and the timer went off, I reached over and looked at the test. It was the most horrible sight I've ever seen, negative. I looked up at Jay and I had tears in my eyes. Jawan picked me up and put me on the counter "this doesn't mean we cant try." Jawan whispered in my ear. The next month I went to the doctors office and turns out the pregnancy test was false negative, I'm almost two months pregnant. Seven and a half months later I had Jaylee Christina Harris, and Keenan Richard Harris.

Flashback Over

I need 15+ reads, 2+ votes and comments.