Chapter 1

"Come here baby you can do it!" I was trying to get a good picture of Jaylee on the little monkey bars. Keenen was sitting with his aunt Janaria at the swings. We were at the park in our neighborhood, there's a few paparazzi here but more were coming. Jaylee yelled and started running to the gate, I turned around and I saw Jawan there. Jawan was pushing paparazzi out the way. "Daddy!" Keenen ran over to Jawan and hugged him. "Hey guys, having fun with mommy and auntie Aria?" Jawan asked. "Yesh" Jaylee, and Keenen said in unison. I walked over to Jawan with Janaria, "Hey baby" I kissed Jawan on his cheek. "Hey! My lips want a kiss too." Jawan pouted. I giggled and kissed his lips, "Happy?" "Very." We looked over at Janaria, she was covering her eyes. "Hey my little boo boo!" Jawan tickled her down to the ground. "Stop! Jawan stop it!" Janaria was laughing, kicking, and screaming. Jawan stopped and picked up Jaylee, "Auntie Christina wants you two to go over her house to spend the night. She said something about some icecream, and maybe some candy." When Jawan said ice cream Keenens eyes grew bigger, like father like son. We walked out the park towards my car. On the way out there was this lady around 20 in a green lace tank top and shorts way too short to be at a family park. She had a little girl with her and a guy with her. I looked at her and she looked shocked. "Jawan?" Jawan turned around, "Kim, hi." I gave Jawan one of my 'Explain' faces. "Oh my gosh it's been forever." Kim gave Jawan a tight hug. I cleared my throat, Jawan looked at me. "Kim this is my wife, Keisha." I shook her hand "hi nice to meet you." "Likewise." Kim said while looking at my outfit, (A.N. External Link). "Oh this is my little princess Jennifer, and my love Charles." Kim said. "This is Jaylee and Keenen." I said. "Oh they're beautiful! Jaylee looks just like you Keisha, and Keenen is just as handsome as is father." Kim said. "Thank you" me and Jawan said simutaniously. "We shoud go out one night, Charlie you can go take Jen to the park I'll be there soon." Charles gave Kim the same look I gave Jawan, but he brushed it off and left. After we exchanged numbers, all Kims idea, we put the twins in their carseat. "When we get home I'll pack them up for Christina" I told Jawan. "Don't forget to get dressed for the concert, please tell me that you're still coming." Jawan said, this is the first concert of his tour. "Of course I'm coming I wouldn't miss it for the world." I kissed Jawan. "Ewww daddy don't kiss mommy she has cooties." Keenen said while laughing. I turned around, "I have cooties?" I started tickling him. "Hahaha, mommy hahaha stoooooop." I stopped "Now you have my cooties too," I laughed.

Short little chapter that's long overdue