8. The Chapter With The Shitty References

SO I THINK I FORGOT ABOUT SERO AT THE END OF THE LAST CHAPTER IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I'VE READ/WATCHED MHA I'M SORRY

ALSO I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS WAIT I'VE BEEN LAZY, PROCRASTINATING, AND TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT MAKING MY SISTER'S CHRISTMAS PRESENT UNTIL LIKE 5 DAYS BEFORE

plus lowkey losing inspiration but yolo i guess

~~➼➼➼~~

Only one word could describe what Bakugo felt.

No, not angry.

Awkward.

That was the only thing that could describe the air around them. The model sitting with them, however, was completely oblivious. He was humming something lightly under his breath — was that the fucking Yarichin Bitch Club opening?

Don't even ask how he knew it.

"So, uh, wanna see some pictures of my pet vibrator?" Mina asked, voice cracking. The people sitting at the tables around them coughed, hastily getting up and walking away.

Sero choked on his spit, elbowing her harshly in the ribs. "Stop embarrassing all of us you asshole do you want to be remembered as the horny bitch that keeps dildos as pets?" he hissed.

"That would be awesome, but I'm more of a cat guy." Hikaru said. They didn't know if he was being serious, or if he was just trying to make Mina feel better.

"Amen sister 😩 🙏 " Shinso muttered.

"Well, it's nice to finally meet you guys!" the teen said cheerfully. 

They all gawked because holyshithissmilewassonicewhywasitthatprettyhehadnorightbeingthishotpleasekillmebeforeiembarassmyselfinfrontofthisabsolutesexgod-

On the other hand, Hikaru couldn't stop thinking.

I~~ wAnNA waNnA~ tOucH~~~ yoUr~~~~BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY, BODY

"Um, so how's modeling going for you?" Kirishima coughed awkwardly, trying to start the conversation up again.

"BODY— what?" he startled, eyes snapping to the shark boy. "Oh yeah, it's great! Going great. No one's stalked me or lived in my attic uninvited yet, so it's going well!"

"That's... mildly disturbing. Has someone actually lived in your attic before?" Kaminari asked. He mentally cheered himself on for stringing together a whole sentence.

"Yup!"

That sounded way too cheerful, they all thought.

"Did you, like, force them up there? Because you're kind of giving off, I dunno, hidden murderer vibes." Shinso ahaha-ed nervously. He happened to like living in his room and not in the basement, thank you very much.

"What, like Sangwoo vibes? His haircut's bomb, you asshole. Those melting eyebrows, too. And I bet he was in a Little League team. No one can swing both ways that hard, you know? Plus, ankles are sexy. And that jar he was in at the end, MMMMM. I'd pay good money for that shit. He was living the luxury life, even in ashes. I don't stan, but damn."

The teens were at a loss for words, before someone snorted. Quite loudly, too.

Everyone stared at Todoroki in shock. This stoic, traumatized, hot as shit Kyle headass reading something as mentally scarring as KS? Kaminar, Mina, and Sero were exceptions, but Todoroki? Imagine if Endeavor got his hands on his son's history, F.