5. Vlogging In Cabinets (ft. Uraraka Being Poor)

Todoroki tapped his foot against the ground impatiently, waiting for Toktik to finish downloading. Once it was finished, he made his account (username: endeavorsucks1234) and then typed in "the men in black".

The result was immediate.

There it was, at the top of the list, their profile picture being two men in black suits and sunglasses standing next to each other, "you know i had to do it to em" style. The teen's heterochromatic eyes wandered to the number next to their account name, and let out a noise of disbelief.

147 million followers? (i guess he is op in his own way) My Endeavor hate account can't even begin to compete with this. Mina said he was international, but I didn't think he was this popular, what the hell?

Todoroki didn't think about it too much as he tapped their latest post. 

"Hey guys ~ welcome back to our ViewTube channe-"

*smack*

"Owwwww!!! What the hell, Shiro!"

"You're being stupid again, Kuro."

"Damn, jeez, well we're just posting this to say..."

He paused dramatically for effect.

"If this video gets 100 million likes, we'll start a live vlog this Sunday at 3 pm and force 'Karu to join!"

And the screen went black, before starting all over again.

Todoroki was confused.

Karu? Who the hell was that?

And should he be worried, because it was already Sunday 2 pm and the video had over 200 million likes?

Desperate for answers, he quickly checked the comments.

kuro x shiro forever

ALL ABOARD THE SHIKURO TRAIN, CHOO CHOO~~

ok but when i tell you that their friendship is more stable than the bond between me and my parents have-

Todoroki continued scrolling down, yeeting through thousands of Kuro x Shiro comments, before he finally found his answer.

a live vlog with the angel? YEAH, BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

So the Angel was now Karu? Oh well.

class juan-aye
1:57 pm

pinkthottie
AYYY DID YALL SIMPS LIKE THE MEN IN BLACK'S LATEST VIDEO BC IF YOU DIDN'T I'LL MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP

bondage
uh duh

imhard
it honestly doesn't matter

shockbox
eggsackatally, the fangirls and fanguys are RABID for angel content

invisibitch
this is it, in an hour, we shall face judgement

boombitch
wtf you make it sound like we're about to die

Todoroki rolled his eyes slightly at the crackhead's interaction, before fooling around on his phone for a while.

The class groupchat notification popped up once again, this time with a link.

Curious, he checked it out.