Chapter 37

She runs. She runs back in the building. When she enters in the building, silence welcomes her. She finds no one inside. She feels a sense of horror in her backbone. She starts running into the corridor to find any living being. Suddenly she stops outside a room. The door is slightly open. She enters into the room and finds it empty. She decides to move outside the room when someone grabs her from behind. He seems bulky in size and there is blood on his clothes and one of his hands is tied with a bandage. She tries to scream but a hand makes her attempt fail while keeping her mouth shut from screaming.

 She tries to scream but a hand makes her attempt fail while keeping her mouth shut from screaming

"It's me". The voice comes from behind her making her eyes wide open in terror. The hand gets away from her mouth. She turns back to look at him and finds herself difficult to breath.

"Ryan!"

*******************************

"What's happening? Why I can't control myself no more." He is thinking in his mind. His hands and mouth are working very fast by ripping people's throats apart and drinking their blood. He feels anxious and tired but he finds himself going beyond his limits and control, and disobeying every single thought he is trying to think in his mind. He looks around. Everything seems scattered and ruined.

The whole town has been destroyed in less than an hour. Death seems flying above the town. People are being slaughtered mercilessly. He looks around to see the whole wreck around himself but he is the one who is playing the main role in all of this. The sad thing is he can't stop himself from following the devil who is making him to cause all the chaos. He finds himself under the influence of someone far opposite from him.

He is fighting recklessly with his inner demon when he hears a strange sound. A loudest thud making his ears go deaf. A person standing just some feet away gets disappeared in a single blow. He stops there to process for what just happened before his eyes but he doesn't get enough time when he sees people starting to disappear randomly around him.

"What the hell is happening here? Why they are getting disappear? How?" he thinks in his mind. Suddenly a thought crosses his mind.

"Oh shit!!! Oh no no no.. It's the company. The world from where he belongs. The real world. They know that we have been messed up. They are finishing. They are going to shut down the game. Do they know that the killing of their own characters in the story would kill them in the real world too. Oh no!" He grabs his head with his both hands.

"What now? what.. I have to find El. I have to inform her now." he starts running desperately to an unknown direction. He sees many people of the town running from their residences. He enters into the building and starts searching the rooms wildly. He stops suddenly when he senses the presence of someone, someone like him. How can he do this? Can he sense all the people? He thinks and thinks hardly.

"No I can sense the one I am in need of. This is another super quality of being the Alpha. Wow." He amazes by the realization and keeps searching. It feels almost very near to him now when he eventually sees someone inside a room. A girl. Not a girl. It's the girl he is looking for. It's El. He enters into the room.

******************************* 

Hi there, uploading the next chapter of my story. please read it and let me know how is it.