Chapter 4

The phone rings for the 10th time. He is lying on the bed with hands on his back, staring at the ceiling. His room has been closed for the whole day. He didn't come out from his room. There are still holidays in his college so no one noticed his absence. Alex has been calling him since the morning and he hasn't picked up his call yet. The phone rings again and this time he picks up his call unintentionally while still staring at the ceiling of the room.

"Finally! What the hell is wrong with you man? Why aren't you picking up my calls? Where are you, we made plans for holidays remember? We are going out of the town. Tell me where are you I'll pick you up on my way." Alex bursts into questions in a row.

"Whoa, hey easy, I am not going with you guys. Something came up and I had to leave the town in emergency without informing you. I'm sorry but I guess you people have to go on your own." He replies in a weak voice.

"Ah I knew it. You always do this Sebastian. Anyway I hope it's not something serious but hey are you alright? You seem sick." Alex speaks in a curious tone.

"yeah I am good, just a bit tired. I still have a lot do." He replies making his voice more bearable.

"Alright then, take care. See you after vacations." Alex speaks on the other side.

"Mhm enjoy yourself." He hangs up, throws his phone on the bed and lay down again. He closes his eyes and the scene appears again before his eyes.

It's been haunting him like a ghost since the night he went outside and chased the girl and then a sudden urge to taste her blood. It all feels like a horrible dream now. He is still in shock. How could he do this? He is a guy with a soft nature. He is always like this, a reserved shy looking guy. Yes, he has got that badass attitude but he can't even think of hurting anybody. But then it is stuck in his mind now. What happened that night? What got into him?

"Did she die there?" he asks himself and opens his eyes wide on thinking about the answer. He sits up. 

                                                         *******************************

Hi there, it's me again publishing another part. I feel so disappointed but this time I am not going to give up. So if you find my story good then please read it to let me know if I should keep writing. Thank you!