I ran across the courts going to the place I needed to be when I noticed Dai-kun talking to my cousin.

"Looks like you've gotten a little bit more entertaining Tetsu."

"If you'd thought we'd be the same as before, then I'll be disappointed," Tet-chan strongly stated before walking off, leaving Dai-kun standing.

I gave a curt nod to my cousin, my magenta bangs starting to get stuck to my forehead because of sweat.

"Nice three pointer, Yuki-chan," Tet-chan smiled as she gave me a light high five.

I grin and nudge him slightly, "Thanks, and that pass was plain amazing, maybe I should give it a try next time."

My stoic cousin nodded slightly before we both looked at the bench where our team were cheering us on.

>>TIME SKIPS>>

The game continued on, neither team backing off.

Scratching my cheek I ran forward as Wakamastu's ball was stolen and passed to Tai-chan.

Though my eyes hardened as I noticed the tanned teen quickly moving to block my red haired teammate.

I mentally cheered for my teammate as Tai-chan span going around Dai-kun but still got caught.

Tai-chan can't beat him yet....

I quickly ran past Imayoshi-san and Sakurai-kun, realizing neither of them were paying any attention to me because of my cousin.

Tai-chan who saw the chance, passed the ball to me. Tōō quickly seemed to realize my presence as they ran towards mo reaching for the ball I had in hand.

Wakamatsu-San came at me head on with a roar, his hands reaching for the rough, orange ball.

Twisting my body I feinted to the left making the blonde surprise, and once again feinted, pretending to jump up to shoot, in reality I threw the ball back passing it to Hyuga-Senpai who jumped and shot a three pointer.

"W-What was that?! It happened so quick I couldn't see!"

"A double feint?!"

I smirked and cracked my back and rolled my shoulders.

"Nice one Yuki," Hyuga-Senpai patted me on my back as we both ran to our side of the court, "That must have been hard. Without a strong wrist, you wouldn't be able to flick the ball backwards that easily."

I nodded as I pulled on my hair so the rubber band and hair tie slid back into place, "I've been training my wrist strength the past month, there's a lot of improvement." I proudly explain as I move my wrist around.

The whistle was blown, a time out for my team.

As I walked to the bench where coach was gathering the team, a scowl was on my face as I glared at the crowds.

Dammit... So many of them are calling Tai-chan an coward... Such amateurs, they don't know is it was an high level tactical battle.

But...

I turned my head towards my red haired teammate in question, he changed.... He isn't aggressive like how he used to be, he's using his head more...

"Nice thinking Kagami, good job in passing the ball," Koganei-Senpai praised Tai-chan as he handed an bottle to him.

Coach nodded her, "Yeah, that was very smart of you, Yuki-chan, the double feint was impressive, your wrist seems stronger."

Nodding in thanks I squeezed my water bottle, a shot of pocari entering my mouth.