Chapter 50

She's/I'm Different

Chapter 50 SPECIAL

KOYUKI P.O.V.

I stood in the kitchen humming slightly as I decorated the cake I made with whipped cream and strawberries.

The house was unusually silent, Granny, Tet-chan and Nigou were all out of the house, leaving Fuyuki and I alone together.

The kitten that I picked up was slightly larger than when I first got her, her fuzzy fur growing a bit silky and her fat slowly disappearing. Though her cute meow was forever the same.

Letting out a yawn and stretching, she walked up to me, meowing and rubbing against my legs.

I grinned down at her before adding the last strawberry on top of the cake. Grinning at my masterpiece I carefully placed it in the fridge so the whipped cream wouldn't melt off.

The room was extremely quiet, the only noise reaching my ears were the ticking of the analogue clock on the kitchen walls.

Picking Fuyuki off of the floor, I held her in my arms as I walked into the living room.

"I'm actually surprised Tet-chan decided to go out with Tai-chan and Dai-kun, right Fuyuki?" I questioned the kitten, nuzzling her nose with my own, "Though Tet-chan did seemed surprise as Tai-chan appeared at the door with Ki-chan ne?"

The little kitten meowed in response, purring as she rubbed her head on my chin.

I laughed, but my laughter stopped as I entered the living room that was slightly messy.

"I better clean these up..." I grumbled as I picked up some of the clothes and magazine thrown on the floor.

To place the extra magazine in the small storage closet, I slid the closet open. But as soon as it opened, multiple things dropped, making my body crumple to the floor as the items landed on my body.

Fuyuki who was unusually quickly escaped, leaving me in a pile of paper like objects.

Wincing in slight pain, I sat up, rubbing my back that hit the floor.

"What the heck...." I moaned picking up the object that landed on me. My magenta eyes looked at the large book that was light blue, "Tetsuya's time line?"

I quickly realized that this was a photo album of Tet-chan. My fingers flipped through the pages. Every other second I let out a squeal seeing baby pictures of my cousin.

Curiously I looked through the boxes inside the closet and found small baby clothes and shoes, obviously something Tet-chan used to wear.

"Aww, Auntie probably couldn't throw these away so she kept them," I cooed as I picked up a bear costume for babies, "These are too cute! I can't believe she even kept clothes from when he was in preschool!" Gushing I carefully put them back in the box.

If Tet-chan was this cute.... I wonder how the rest of the generation of miracle looked like..... I wish I could see them as babies....

As I finished cleaning up all the mess I made, a tremendous yawn escaped my lips.

Dragging my feet, I walked back into the living room. I plumped down onto the couch and Fuyuki quickly followed me.

As I layed on the couch, getting comfortable with Fuyuki in my lap, I closed my eyes, deciding to take a nap.

But as I started to dose off, my phone's loud music rang, making me snap my eyes open.

Blinking the sleepiness away, I picked up my phone, not boy been g to check who was calling.