Christina's grin widened. "You clean up good," she complimented.

Darien joking wiped non-existent dust off his shoulder with a matching grin. "I know right."

Christina laughed as the last pin went into her hair. Alice left her bangs down and free flowing, but put the rest of her hair up into a curly ponytail at the top of her head. Some stray pieces were curled around her face.

"Time for makeup!" Alice clapped her hands as Rosalie came out of the closet, dressed and her hair up into a curly pony tail.

"I can do makeup while you get ready Alice," Rosalie stepped in front of the mother with a smile. Christina smiled gratefully back, since she knew Rosalie wouldn't go over board with makeup like Alice would.

Alice left into her closet while Christina closed her eyes for Rosalie to start.

"Damn, Chris," Darien whistled as he looked at the dress laying down on the bed. "That's a dress."

Christina laughed, maintaining her shut eyes. "I'll take that as a compliment."

"As you should."

"Hey, Nina," Bella greeted. She had already got tortured by Alice with makeup this morning, since Alice knew she was going to be the complicated one. Bella still wore her maid of honor robe, matching the other girls as they wore their respective robes. "It's starting to get crazy out there."

"Alice, how many people did you invite?" Christina scoffed.

Rosalie joking said, "the whole town," as Alice stepped out of the closet with a scowl.

"I did not," Alice scoffed back. Alice pointed her finger towards Bella with a grin. "Your turn."

Bella sighed deeply before walking into the closet after Alice.

Darien continued to sit on Alice's couch, keeping Annie entertained as the mother got her makeup done.

"Christina?" The brunette heard her mother call out from the hallway. "Bella?"

"In here, mom!" Christina answered back with the last swipe of makeup from Rosalie. Christina was able to open her eyes and turn to her mother as she came into the room.

"Oh my!" Renee gasped, looking at her firstborn. She looked like a completely new person with her glowing makeup. "I'm going to need whatever makeup you used for her face," she gushed coming forward more.

Christina gave her mom a half smile since there wasn't any face makeup on her, just eyeshadow and lipstick. "I'll make sure to send you the links."

"Mimi!" Annie greeted, running to Renee's legs, distracting her enough for Rosalie to mutter in Christina's ear.

"You okay?"

Christina nodded her head slowly. To be frank, she's been trying to take in very short breaths before holding it again. The short breaths that she did take weren't painful, but her throat did itch with thirst as the sweet smells continued to grow.

"Oh, Bella, you look wonderful, too!" Renee complimented as Bella followed Alice back into the main room.

"Thanks, mom," Bella met her in the middle, giving her a hug. She met eye contact with Christina in the mirror, giving her a knowing stare. Christina just smiled back reassuringly.