Shehnaaz too wrapped her arms around him and snuggled herself more into his chest hiding her face in his chest

Shehnaaz too wrapped her arms around him and snuggled herself more into his chest hiding her face in his chest. Sidharth too pulled her more into himself trying to keep her close to his heart. Their hearts were beating fast as they connected with each other. Their souls found their mates. Their souls were at peace now feeling each other close. They both were feeling sukoon in each other's arms but still their hearts were restless. Their hearts needed to calm down but their heart beats were so fast. Their hearts were beating so fast that they both could clearly hear their beats. They both needed each other to calm themselves. They both were sitting in the same position feeling each other. After few minutes shehnaaz moved a little back to look at him. She looked into his eyes. Sidharth too was looking into her eyes. Their eyes were speaking their feelings. Their eyes were showing their every emotion. Both knew what the other person was feeling. Shehnaaz knew that he knew about her feelings. Sidharth knew that she knew about his feelings. But both were feeling so restless. Being in each other's arms also, they were restless. They were not at peace. They needed their sukoon. Shehnaaz was looking into his eyes. Her heart was beating so fast. her lips were trembling and eyes were filled with tears. She slowly kept her right hand on his right cheek. Both were looking into each other's eyes. Their heart beats were fast and shehnaaz just spoke looking into his eyes keeping her palm on his cheek- I LOVE YOU SIDHARTH and few tears fell down from her eyes. Those tears showed how much she loved him.

The next moment she felt his lips on her's. She just closed her eyes feeling his lips. Sidharth's one arm was wrapped around her waist pulling her more into himself and the other hand went up in her hairs holding her neck from back. Shehnaaz clutched his shirt collar with her one hand and her other hand went in his hairs messaging them.

 Shehnaaz clutched his shirt collar with her one hand and her other hand went in his hairs messaging them

This was their first kiss. They never kissed anyone before. Sidharth was kissing her passionately yet slowly whereas shehnaaz was just moving her lips with the rythm of his lips. She didn't know how to kiss. She was just feeling his lips on her's and was slowly moving her lips on his. Sidharth sucked the blood from her lips trying to sooth her pain. Tears were rolling down from their eyes showing their love for each other Their tears showed how they felt in last few hours away from each other, how they were dying without each other, how much they wanted to be in each other's arms.They needed each other to relax themselves, to make themselves believe that they were there together in each other's arms. They were dying to feel other to convince their hearts that they were one. They were with each other, in eachother's arms. They needed their sukoon back which they felt while kissing. They felt their sukoon back. That kiss made them forget their situation, their condition, the kiss made them forget the whole world. They were in their own world, in each other's arms, in each other's embrace and their hearts were beating in rythm as they were connecting with each other. That was the best moment of their life. With that kiss, they made each other feel that they were of each other till eternity. They conveyed their feeling to each other with that kiss that how much they loved each other, how much they craved for each other.

After good ten minutes, sidharth slowly parted his lips from her's. He looked at her face. She was still in the moment with her eyes closed. Sidharth smiled seeing her red swollen lips and then he softly kissed her both eyes lovingly and sucked the tears from her cheeks. Shehnaaz slowly opened her eyes and looked at him and the next moment her cheeks were deep red. She was feeling so shy that she just lowered her eyes and was looking down feeling nervous. Sidharth smiled seeing his shy baby and just touched his forehead with her's holding her close in his embrace. Both closed their eyes and were feeling each other. Next moment they both heard a loud thud which jerked them both and sidharth felt extreme pain in his head and next moment he saw darkness infront of his eyes.....

Hii.....guys......i know it's not long enough but i m sorry. m little busy nowadays. Hope u gonna like this chapter....i'll wait for your response so please batana zroor kaisa tha......and yeah m not reading it now so please ignore the mistakes....

God Bless U All....🙏🙏