"Yeah, I used to work here when I was 15. This restaurant worked closely with the home and they helped the older lot gain experience to get work," Brooke explained.

"That's nice of them," Killian said.

"Yeah, the boss use to be at the home when she was younger," Brooke told him.

"Explains a lot," Killian smiled.

"Yeah," Brooke said.

"Brooklyn?" An elderly woman walked over to them, "Oh my gosh, it is you."

Brooke looked over, "Hi, Maria," Brooke stood and the two hugged, "It's so good to see you, how are you?" Brooke said.

"Oh, I'm very well dear considering my age," Maria said and looked at Killian, "Who's this dashing man?"

"Hello ma'am," Killian said politely and they shook hands.

"This is Killian, my boyfriend," Brooke introduced him.

"Wonderful to meet you Killian," Maria said and handed Brooke coupons, "Keep it hush, hush," She whispered and Brooke looked at the coupons to see that they were half price off meals.

"Thank you," Brooke smiled and placed them in her bag for the time being.

Maria smiled at them, "Enjoy your time," She said and walked off back to her office.

Brooke sat down and looked at Killian who was smiling, "What is it?" She asked.

"I always thought when you were in a home, you were alone as you never told me anything about then but I was wrong, it's nice seeing people from your past," Killian said.

"Be careful what you wish for," Brooke said.

Enchanted Forest: One Year Ago...

Brooke looked down to see herself not in her usual clothes, "I do not like this," She commented.

"I do," Killian smirked at her seeing her appearance.

Charming looked over at Brooke, "It suits you," Charming smiled at her

"Thank you?" Brooke lowered her hood and looked at Aurora, "Hello again," She smiled.

"Hello," Aurora greeted back.

After a few minutes, Charming, Killian, Brooke, Snow and Regina were under the gazebo with Aurora and Phillip.

"How have things been since we left? The ogres?" Snow asked.

"Oh defeated. We're restoring our kingdom and our lives," Aurora told Snow.

"And congratulations," Snow said.

Aurora laughed a little and placed her hands on her stomach, "Is it that obvious?" She asked.

"You're glowing," Snow said with a smile.

"Why is she pregnant and I'm the one who's sick," Regina whispered.

Wicked Is Coming [OUAT | Two Saviours Series #3 | Killian Jones]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara