Chapter 11

Alessandra's POV
I can't believe I just gave Ashton head. in a way I feel exciting for once,my body tingles at the thought of me doing something sexy.i get a rush and want more. I look up at him and he whispers in a soft sexy moan "I want you" I moan at the thought. "Lay down baby" Ashton says. I do as I'm told and lay on my back. "not like that baby turn around I want to see you." i lay there anticipating his touch, my body aches for his touch. his hands wonder up my body he takes his time with my ass. I turn my head around and give him a playful look. He starts kissing my back and goes down towards my crease. he takes his time exploring my body and eventually stops by my ass. "Spread your legs baby"ashton says. he slides his tongue up and down my ass. not having time to process what he is doing I jolt forward. I soon relax and enjoy the pleasure he is giving me. he stops and I soon feel his tip near my favorite place. "do you want daddy's cock ?" he asks me. Before I could reply he says "you're not ready for this." he turns me over and he slides in beside me wrapping his arm around my waist. My body trembles at the thought of his cock inches away from me. Does he really want to cuddle or is he testing me to see if I can handle more. I decide to show him that I want more I grab a hold of him and start stroking him. "fuck Aless you always know what to do" I face him and feel his hand run down my stomach heading to my wet core. he slides one finger in and I moan loudly. I'm overwhelmed by the pleasure he is giving me. in less than a minute we both climax. we catch our breathe. "sleep beautiful." he whispers while he wraps his arm around me kissing my forehead.