Chapter 2

After packing many outfits for the weekend I sit and wait for ana to pick me up. my iPhone rings and I slide my finger across the screen,"hello" "hey bitch we are outside". I squeal and carry my luggage to the car. I greet Amanda, Kendall,and Madison". Hey y'all I'm so excited" they all squeal saying the same. we travel to houston which is a 2 hour trip from this small boring town. "So y'all how are the outfits?" I ask. Kendall responds "well I was going for a darker look maybe a dark seductive red crop top with black shorts are some jewelry." "wow" we all say at the same time. Kendall was not playing around."yeah"she laughs."lets hope luke will love it too." "I'm sure he will" I smile at her. the smile on my face right now just won't go away. I can't believe after months of waiting the time has come finally. seeing my 4 babes on the stage and hopefully meeting them this time. yea that's right this time. for some odd reason me and my friends thought it be a brilliant idea to think 5sos would come after us or something like we were famous. Sounds dumb I know this, but that was during the WWA tour and we were beginners. not saying we are pro's now but I mean I'm pretty sure we have an idea of this fangirl life. "were here" Ana's older sister says and we park at the hotel. "C'mon girls let's get ready the night is young". we all laugh and head inside.