Her.

Leonardo coming to see me before work because he wanted to see me is absolutely priceless to me. 

My girl. Two small words made my day.

I am waiting for my kiss. Needless to say that it made my heart beat faster. Knowing that he actually wants me to kiss him, stopped my pondering about last night's action of mine. 

He is making it easier to feel for him certain way more and more with each day passing by.

I laid in bed til 7:15AM. I showered, did my routine, makeup and hair followed. I got dressed and sprayed my perfume on my neck and right wrist. I added elegant watch, fixed my locket and rings before taking my bag and heading downstairs. 

"Hello, Aaron."- I greeted my friend with bright smile. 

"Hello, Signora Russo."- chuckled Aaron and went to the living room with me

"It's beautiful."- I spoke in awe as I walked up to the table next to huge, white arm chair

Stunning bouquet, sweet treats and my favourite cinnamon latte are on the table, making my happiness turn into euphoria. 

"Happiness looks good on you, Signora Russo

"Happiness looks good on you, Signora Russo."- smiled widely Aaron and I blushed with shy, but cheerful smile.

I don't know about how it looks on me, but it definitely feels phenomenal. 

Aaron kept me company while I had my breakfast. After that, I went outside, spotting light grey Rolls Royce and 5 bodyguards waiting for me. 

We drove to the headquarters and arrived shortly. 

"Marcel!"- I chirped as soon as I saw bright blue hair in the hallway, a.k.a. the best advisor/fried/assistant in the world.

"Señora Russo!"- replied cheerfully Marcel. 

We talked; turns out Marcel is ready to start today, much to my luck. 

"Your office is ready for you. Mine is right next door to yours."- spoke Marcel while noting down something. 

I opened the door and eagerly examined my new office.