The Seal of Love

Sailing in the middle of a peacful night, Ruel and Black Ink were at the helm, singing a sea shanty to themselves as they steered the ship. That was until-

*BANG!*

Ruel & Black Ink: "WOAH!"

Y/n: "SHUT THE HELL UP! IF I DON'T GET ENOUGH SLEEP, THEN SOMEONE DIES!"

*SLAM!*

Y/n yelled shooting his Garren Rouzer at the two of them before he went back under the helm of the ship.

Ruel: "Ah, what a killjoy."

Ruel said when he suddenlt noticed lights in the distance.

Ruel: "Do my eyes deceive me? Or is that the Island of Breta over there? Let's go for a walk, and maybe we can get some food, I'm tired of eating fish all day."

Black Ink: "Wouldn't get your hopes up, we won't be stepping foot on that island. The boss there is crazy, we almost lost our boat there-"

Suddenly, Ruel fell onto his knees, holding his chest as he grit his teeth in a mass of pain. He tried to get up with the help of the wheel, but he only fell to the ground groaning in a mass of pain.

Black Ink: "Ruel? RRRUUUEEELLL!!!"

Hearing the panicked Screaming, everyone quickly rushed out of the ship, only to be met face to face with the pained Enutrof.

Percedal: "What's going on!?"

Black Ink: "I-I don't know! One minute he was singing merrily and suddenly just fell down like that!"

Yugo: "Ruel's having a Heart Attack!"

Y/n then walked onto the deck with a bottle of Warm Bamboo Milk in his hand. He then took a swig of the Milk with a tired expression on his face.

Y/n: ".... He's faking it."

Evangeline: "SERIOUSLY!? Out of all the times, you choose to be Insensitive now!?"

Y/n: "..... *Sigh* I'm going back to bed."

Y/n said as he walked off while Ruel continued to die.

Ruel: "I... It's over for me Children... I'm sorry Yugo..."

Rain began to fall on this sad occasion while Tears began to leak from Yugo's eyes.

Yugo: "Ruel! NNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!"