Waring Heroes Part 1

[DOUBLE UPLOAD BABAY!!!]

Inside of Nox's Clock, the injured and mas Xelor sat in a chair as it rose from the ground up with a mass of ticking and clocking. That was until he reached a small case which contained some Puppets, the Puppets being a man standing infront of  the three children from Nox's dream, who were lying in their bed. The puppets then came to life as Wakfu went through them.

Father Puppet: "Come now children it's time to go to bed."

Children Puppets: "Oh no Papa, tell us a story first. Oh yes, tell us the one about the Ogre Pawnbroker!"

Father Puppet: "Ah haha! It is I Vargase the evil Pawnbroker!"

Children Puppets: "EEEE! Ah!"

Father Puppet: "So Noxamillium, I hope you have my Kamas for me, otherwise I'll have to eat your children."

Children Puppets: "Oh no Papa! Help!"

Father Puppet: "Of all people, a clock maker should really know that you can't be late paying your debts."

Nox: "Don't worry little ones, Papa is coming. And this time he won't be late."

Meanwhile in the Pandawa Village of Duvet, Y/n L/n Spade stood at the entrance of the village with a large Heracles by his side ready to fly off.

Random Pandawas: "Do you really have to go?"
"The celebration was only just beginning."

Jimina: "Yeah Y/n, why do you have to leave so soon?"

Cleophee: "This is super sudden too, what's going on?"

Y/n turned towards them all and pulled the Cyan Tofu feather out of his pocket, revealing that it had an odd dim glow to it.

Y/n: "I need to go the Sadida Kingdom, because a war for the Tree of Life's Wakfu is about to begin... plus, Nox has two Evolved Rouzer Cards that I need. The Time Scarab... and the Fusion Jack, Eagle. You 3 can come with me if you'd like, we'll need the extra help."

Y/n said to Cleophee, Dedan and Jimina with a serious expression on his face. But the three thought for a moment all having similar reactions.

Cleophee thoughts: "The Sadida Kingdom..."

Dedan: "Sorry, but I can't help ya."

Y/n: "Huh? Why not?"

Dedan then turned around getting ready to walk away.

Dedan: "All I really care about right now is defeating you. And I can spend this time training, cause I'm nowhere near as strong as you."

Dedan said as he began walking back into the village, leaving only Cleophee and Jimina.

Jimina: "I would come... but I'm just not strong enough yet. I'll train long and hard Y/n! And when I'm strong enough! You can count on me for any battle!"

Jimina said triumphantly leaving only Cleophee left to speak.

Cleophee: ".... I would... but the Sadida Kingdom... it-"

Y/n: "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

Hearing this suprised Cleophee as she hesitantly took a step back. She then looked up at Y/n, only to see him standing there with a smile.

Y/n: "Don't worry, I swear on my greatness, that we will see eachother again, all of us will."

Y/n said as he turned and began walking off, only to jump up high as Heracles grew giant and flew under the Suit, catching Y/n as he flew around the Village before dashing off towards the Sadida Kingdom.