A//N

i just wanted some opinions on the next story so i'm going to give a little blurb on each of my ideas and comments on which one you want!!

1. a story about jackie and hyde and it takes place a while after the final episode and jackie and hyde have a one night stand but she ends up pregnant and they begin to rekindle their relationship.

2. a story about jackie and hyde but it's a few years in the future and it's about jackie coming back to point place after all this time after a terrible accident and she and hyde fall back in love.

3. a story about 6 teens from different lives that get struck by lighting and end up developing powers that bring them together. they face a bunch of challenges.

4. a story about a boy and a girl where the girl has a secrets and he needs to know what they are. they end up becoming friends and she shows him her secret.

5. a dramione story where they go back to hogwarts and they end up forming a really nice friendship but then they start to feel a little more then friendship but there are some obstacles that keep them from each other.

6. a story about a girl who's boyfriend got into a car accident and she's in the waiting room of the hospital to see if he makes it and she imagines he does and she see's how their lives would be.

7. a story about dramione's kids and the next gen od harry potter characters sort of where they want to make their own names for themselves.

8. a dramione story that takes place in sixth year where he has to kill dumbledore or hermione dies.

9. a story where we look at the next gen of disney kids.

xoxo bella 💗