Part thirteen

Friday, April 11th 1980

Pointe Place Wisconin

Jackie Burkhart's apartment

9:04 am

Jackie hadn't heard from Steven so she packed up all of her stuff. She was going to go to New York ad start a new life even if it broke her heart. She understood why he didn't want to be with her. Keeping that a secret would make her so mad. But she knew the right thing to do was tell him, even if it broke her. She was going to put her last couple of bags in her car but when she opened the door she was greeted by Steven.

"Steven i-" she started.

"If you can forgive me for killing our baby then I can forgive you for anything so please move in, stay here with me. I know that I can't give you everything you want but I just want you here with me and you know how hard this is for me considering I'm not good with feelings or words," he said.

"Steven-" she tried again but he started talking once more.

"I want a future with you and I've never wanted a future with anyone. Hell! I have never wanted to have a future that would make me happy but you make me want to be happy!" he said.

"I-" she tried to start once more but was again cut off.

"Just stay here with me, move in with me, chose me. Jackie I regret everything I ever did bad to you and I want to make everything right," he said.

"Steven!" she yelled. Finally he stopped talking. "Shut your piehole!" she said with a smile. He smiled and she kissed him and let her hands run through his hair. His hands wrapped around her waist and she could feel his smile on her lips.

"So that's a yes to moving in?' he asked and she nodded and kissed him again.

"I love you Steven Hyde," she said, in between kisses. He ended the kisses and looked at her.

"I'm not saying it back," he said.

"Say it," she smiled. He rolled his eyes.

"I love you Jackie Burkhart," he said and she smiled and they started to kiss again.

A/N://
short but sweet chapter hehe.

Anyway i would like to thank you all for your input! this story is coming close to the end so i am taking all the suggestions i'm getting and i think i know what i am going to do next!