Part six

Monday, March 10th 1980

Point place, Wisconsin

Jackie Burkhart's apartment

12:57 am

"So you still hadn't talked to Hyde?" Donna asked. Donna and Jackie were just sitting in her apartment though it was late. They were just talking.

"Of course not!" Jackie said.

"God your annoying" Donna said.

"Well have you and Eric gotten back to normal?" Jackie asked, crossing her arms.

"Well no," Donna said, embarrassed.

"Ha!" Jackie said proudly. "I won't talk to Steven unless you talk to Eric!" she said. Donna rolled his eyes.

"Why am I even friends with you?" Donna asked.

"Admit it Donna. Deep down you love me! And without me you probably would've turned into a boy!" Jackie hoked. Donna looked at the time.

"I have to go!" she said, standing up quickly.

"Have fun with stringbean!" Jackie called as Donna walked out of the doorl. Jackie decided to have a quick shower after she left so she hopped in and let the hot water work out her worries.

After she was done showering, Jackie was sitting on her couch. She had been thinking of Hyde the whole week and debating on everything. She wasn't sure what to do at all. All of a sudden there was a knock on her door. She looked at the time and was confused at who would be here. Maybe Donna had forgotten something? She got up and opened the door to see Hyde.

"Steven-" she started but he brushed past her and into her living area. She closed the door and turned to him in confusion.

"Shut up," he said.

"No, what the hell are you doing here so late," she asked.

All she was wearing was a black silky nightgown, her hair was wet, as if she had just taken a shower. She looked so good. He just wanted her. More than words could describe he wanted her.

"Shut your piehole!" he said before he grabbed her waist and kissed her. They were immediately in sync.

She put her hands up in his hair. God she missed his curly, dirty hair. He lifted her up and brought her into her room. He put her on the best and began to kiss her neck. She let out a soft moan as he began to move his hand up her thigh. She took off his sunglasses and then his shirt. She started to unbuckle his pants when he stopped.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked. He wanted this more than anything but he had to make sure that she wanted it to.

"Yes," she said and before either of them could say anything else they slammed their lips together. She took off his pants as he slipped off her nightgown. He got up for a minute just to look at her. She looked so perfect and beautiful. How could someone be so perfect. She grabbed his head and pulled his lips down to hers. She flipped them over and then they connected. They began to go fast until both of them finished up.

After they were done she laid with his arm around her and her face cuddled into his chest. It;s like they fit perfectly together. They both missed the warmth and comfort of the other. Before he fell asleep he kissed her head softly. She was already fast asleep, a small smile lingering on her face,

"I love you doll," he said quietly, before he closed his eyes and fell asleep.