Chapter fourteen

Friday, June 13th 1980

Point Place Wisconsin

Jackie and Hyde's house

7:30pm

Life was going great for Jackie. Her and Steven were the closest they had ever been, and she was doing good with all of her friends.  They were finally having their housewarming party because Jackie wanted to make sure that everything was abosultly perfect and she also wanted to wait until Kelso was home for the party. Her and Donna were in the kitchen, grabbing some of the food.

"Do you think that Hyde is going to propose soon?" Donna asked.

"I don't know and I don't care," Jackie said. Donna gave her a strange look. "Ok, I do care but I just don't want to rush him because I think he should do it on his own time since things are so good with us," she said.

"You know Jackie, you really have matured," Donna said.

"thanks , lumberjack," she said making Donna roll her eyes. They brought the food into the living room where everyone was. They decided to just have people they really cared about there so they had Donna, Eric, Red, Kitty, Fez, Fez's girlfriend, Kelso, and Brooke and Betsy.

Hyde was talking to Red and Kitty but as soon as Jackie came in he went over to her and kissed her forehead. She set the food down on the table.

"Exuse me!" Jackie said, getting everyone's attention. "I would just like to thank all of you for coming, we really appreciate it," Jackie said. Hyde wrapped his arm around her waist and looked at her with all the love in the world. Kitty and Red came up to the two.

"We are so happy for you too," Kitty said adding an infectious laugh at the end of the sentence.

"Thanks Mrs. Foreman," Hyde said with a smile.

"You two dumbasses really did make it," Red said making Jackie and Hyde laugh.

"We love you too," Jackie said. Red and Kitty went over somewhere else leaving just Hyde and Jackie.

"Is the house to girly?' Jackie asked, noticing that Hyde had been pretty quiet all day.

"No," he said.

"Well, I'll go get you a beer," she said trying to cheer him up. She went into the kitchen and grabbed a fresh one of the fridge and went over and handed it to Hyde.

"Thanks doll," he said, kissing her cheek. She loved it when he called her doll.

"Hey Micheal," Jackie said as the tall boy walked over to him.

"When are you heading back to California?" Hyde asked.

"In a couple days," he said. Brooke came over holding Betsy. Kelso kissed her cheek. They had starting going out which was nice because Kelso seemed happy.

"Will you come and help me with Betsy?" she asked and Kelso nodded.

It was a little while later and almost everyone was still there escept for Betsy and Brooke. They were all sitting and laughing as the night was wrapping up. Hyde got up to go get a beer and he came back. He went in front of Jackie. Everyone knew what was happening.

"I'm not getting down on one knee," he grunted.

"Oh my god!" she said, realizing what was happening.

"I really am not!" he said.

"Yes you are!" she said. He rolled his eyes and got down on his knee. He took off his sunglasses.

"Jackie, I know that this is what you wanted and after a long time of saying I don't want it I realized I just didn;t want it with anyone but you," he said. Her tears starting welling with happy tears. Everyone was looking at them with big smiles, even Red. "I want you to be my chick forever, so Jackie, will you marry me?" he asked. She smiled the biggest smile.

"Oh my god yes!" she said. He grabbed a thing of tinfoil and fumbled with it until he found the ring. He put it on her finger and she kissed him. He lifted her up.

"Finally!" Donna said.

"It's about damn time," Red sighed.

This was the most perfect proposal Jackie could have asked for. She was surrounded by her favourite people in the whole world and she got to spend the rest of her life with the love of her life.

She got Steven Hyde to settle down, that was the most surprising thing of it all. She was the luckiest girl in the world to marrt Steven Hyde. and he was the luckiest guy in the world to marry Jackie Burkhart. He couldn;t believe she said yes. All the years of them hating each other then loving each other lead to this.

They loved each other, and they would forever no matter what.

The end

A/N://
thank you all so much for the support and for reading! i had so much fun writing this and i hope you all support me on my next story!!!

xoxo bella💗