𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗼.

Lai
"Wassup baby?" I smiled kissing my girlfriend of 4 years on the cheek. "Mhm hey" she said.

Me and my girlfriend has been dating for 4 years and most people would say she's just with me because my money, but I disagree, sure i've spent over a few thousands on her over the last 4 years but I think it's important to spoil your girlfriend. Right?

"What you doin? Shoppin?" I asked sitting next to her on my couch. "Yep" she said and I rolled my eyes. Bae you always shoppin, ain had no sex in months" I whined.

"Thats cute but bae can you buy me this purse? It's only $300." She said and I just looked at her.

"Not right now baby I gotta save up for college." I said.

She smacked her lips.

I pulled her towards me aggressively & choked her. "You finna learn what the fuck no means and you gone respect my fucking decisions. I'm the only one bringing money in this relationship so when I saw no that's what the fuck i mean." I said in her ear as I choked her.

"Mm, okay daddy." She bit her lip and I let her go.

She moved the laptop and pushed me back on the couch and got on top of me.

My hands immediately went to her ass as we kissed. She left several hickey's all over my body.

I took her shirt off and helped her out of her shorts.

"Damn ma" I smirked admiring her body.

"Like what you see?" She smirked and I shook my head.

I flipped us over so she was on the bottom and I was on top. I got up and spread her legs apart and saw how wet she was. Damn. I took my shirt off and went down to lick between her thighs when I heard the door open. Damn.

"EWWW" my sister yelled and ran upstairs. I shrugged and took my girlfriend panties off and began eatin her pussy as her loud moans filled the house.

I was supposed to what? Give a fuck my sister came home? I been waiting for this for months.

I began fingering her at a fast pace as her legs began shaking and eventually she began squirting everywhere.

"Mm fuck daddy." She bit her lip.

I went back to eating her pussy and eventually fingered her while eating her pussy.

We went a few more rounds and eventually she ate me out which felt good as fuck let me just tell you. After we were done we chilled for about 10 minutes before she had to leave.

Damn she got some bomb ass pussy.

I felt bad for havin sex on my mama couch but it'll be okay i'll just get another one.

I took the sheet off the couch and put it in my dirty clothes and sprayed the house with lysol.

I took a shower and put on my sports bra and some basketball shorts and chilled on my phone.

I eventually ended up getting the MK purse and some shoes. She lucky I love her.

"The next time I hear you havin sex on my fuckin couch i'ma beat yo ass." My mama said barging into my room.

"You know you could knock" I said and she rolled her eyes. "And you know you could respect me in my house" She said.

"Yeah and remember who pay the bills in this house. Now close my door. " I said and she left.

What is wrong with women?!

~ another short chapter. just introducing the main characters. 😌

~ sha ♥️