𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲.

* ten years later *
Jai
"Bro get off the court after that" I laughed playfully shoving Lai off the court after she airballed a freethrow.

"Man you know i'm playing" she laughed and smacked her lips. I shook my head and laughed a little more.

Yes, 10 years later me and Lai are still the best of friends. We still live next door to each other in the same house as we did when we were 10 and 11. She's now 18 and i'm 17. We're both studs, the top 2 best basketball players on our team and we're known as the "unstoppable duo" as people on our team and school says.

Me and Lai had been inseparable and to think this was our last year playing basketball together was really gonna crush us both.

"So bro wassup with you and LaiLani?" She asked me and I laughed a little and scoffed. "Man she ain nothing but a quick fuck when i'm horny she ain relationship material" I said and she laughed and shook her head. "Bru you ain shit". I laughed. "I know."

Lai was more of the relationship type and was more of the hoe type I guess you could say. I'd have about 3 different females every week and Lai has been in a relationship for 4 years. That's the difference between us and she's waiting for me to finally settle down but ain settling down no time soon.

"Speaking of quick fuck I gotta go pick up LaiLani, we finna go to her house" I smirked and she shook her head and dapped me up.

I jogged to my car and drove back around to the front of the building to wait for LaiLani.

"Damn you fine" some chubby girl said smirking at me and walking towards my car. "Aye preciate that" I said hoping LaiLani would hurry up.

"You waiting for som-" She was interrupted by a angry LaiLani. "Yes bitch ME, now bounce." she said and the girl scoffed and wabbled away.

I laughed and shook my head and she just glared at me. "You expect me to just give you this good pussy and you finna just be talking to other hoes?" she said. I hope she don't think ha pussy just all that cause I done had better.

"Get inna car and shut the fuck up." I said and she rolled her eyes and got in.

"And don't think you finna get in my shit with no fucking attitude so I suggest you fix it before we get to yo fucking house" I said and she eventually fixed her face.

You gotta be aggressive with these hoes, only way they listen.

We got to her house and we went upstairs to her room.

She made sure I left my strap at her house so she knows she's the only girl i'm using one with. Like I can't just buy another one.

I grabbed her by her neck and pinned her against the wall and got in her face. "Aye ma, you finna chill with these random ass attitudes to, ion know who the fuck you think i am but ain these other studs who let that shit fly, now get take yo shirt and shorts off and get the fuck on the bed." I told her aggressively and she bit her lip and nodded.

She did exactly as I said and I went to lock the door.

I turned the light off and got on the bed and got in between her legs.

I can't even lie shawty had the best body. I rubbed her through her panties and she let out soft moans. She was wet as fuck, like dripping through her panties wet and that's what I loved about her.

I took her bra off and left hickies all over her chest and made my way down to my favorite spot on her body.

I took her panties off and put my middle finger and ring finger in my mouth and began fingering her with both fingers. Her moans went from soft to loud and she squirted a few times and came a few times.

I began eating her out and fingering her at the same time. She grabbed my hair and pushed my head down further.

My tongue was pretty magical if I must say so myself.

I began to finger her faster and my tongue moving just as fast and she tried to squirm away which lead to me choking her.

"Don't fucking move ma just let it happen" I said and went right back to doin what I was doing.

Her moans escalated as she came again and her legs began to shake.

"Shit" she said breathing heavy.

We laid there together catching our breathes.

Around 30 minutes later I had to leave for my one on one basketball training with a professional coach.

I went home to take a shower and freshen up.

As I was leaving my phone buzzed.

Damn daddy this was the best head you've ever given me, guess I need to make you mad more often. 😏😋

😂😂😂 you crazy ma.
Delivered

I locked the door and got in my car and plugged my aux cord in and bumped We Paid the whole way there.

~ short chapter .. didn't know exactly how to make the first chapter , long or short , so yeah , just introducing their lives before things get interesting so stay tuned 👀.

~ sha ♥️