Fanfic React-Rage of a Farmboy Chapter 2

Continuing reaction to Rage of a Farmboy by TigerVolcano5000

I don't own anything. If I did, some of RWBY would be different then how it is now. Not completely different, but some parts.

"When and how?!" Most people exclaimed at seeing the elder Grimm Reaper and the Schnee family butler. "Oh, we've been here since the viewing began," Klein said. "We've just kept silent like what you're supposed to do in these kind of places." Maria said. "That isn't necessary here, Maria." The Boy said.

"Okay, just one other thing," Blake said before looking at Adam, "Where'd you get this?" She held up the baseball that the Bull Faunus threw at her. "I just thought of throwing something at you, and that thing appeared." the former White Fang High Leader said.

"Oh! I forgot to mention that!" The Boy said rubbing his head. "If you're hungry or thirsty, just think of it, and it'll appear on your lap." Instantly a lot of food appeared, causing the Boy to think he was in a buffet. One of the things he saw the most was cookies, strawberries, pancakes, and almost every type of fish meal there is. "O-o-okayyyy. Moving on." The lights dimmed and the screen came on.

It was night time in the City of Argus, Despite that fact, it was FAR from quiet. Lights were still on, vehicles were still running through the city, and people were still walking around, and living their lives.

Our focus of today...was our young friend, Oscar Pine.

Said farmboy was currently walking through the streets of Argus, a...depressed  frown on his face as his feet carried him throughout the city.

The ones that knew Oscar flinched at the look he had, remembering what happened earlier of this viewing

The reason that Oscar was particularly upset? No more than an hour ago, Oscar had an..."intense conversation" with his friends (assuming that he could still call them that.), to say the least. He had let loose all his frustration and rage from the treatment that he hat been getting these last thirty hours. And it...didn't exactly leave him feeling as "satisfied" as he would have originally thought.

"So, that means he's still mad," Ruby said with sad eyes. The rest of RWBY and JNR couldn't help but feel more guilty. The others didn't say anything, but the Good Side hoped that they'll make up with the boy in their world.

He DOESN'T feel guilty at ALL, mind you...as he knew that his...ahem, "outburst" was perfectly justified after the treatment he had gotten in the last thirty hours. ("He's not the one that should be guilty.") Being screamed at, punched into a tree, avoided and scorned like a Grimm, and then attacked...ALL for things that WASN'T HIS FAULT!

Being reminded of their treatment of Oscar made RWBY and JNR more guilty. Ruby because she didn't try to stop it and only said, "You're own person." WBY and Jaune because they were the ones that did it. Ren and Nora because they didn't stop Jaune from attacking Oscar.

Back onscreen. 

Oscar paused, shut his eyes, and took a deep breath through his nose before letting it out through his mouth. I guess I'm not AS calm as I would have thought, the farmboy thought to himself in a depressed "tone."

Truth be told, Oscar didn't want to go out and walk. His "outburst" left him feeling so...exhausted, that he'd MUCH rather prefer to just take a nap. But (for obvious reasons), Oscar couldn't remain in that house. With...them.

So...he finds himself here.

Although...he supposes that he couldn't say that the ENTIRE thing was ALL bad. He looked at his hand, thinking back to the events of hardly an hour ago.