CHAPTER 1

A SONG TO LIGHTEN YOUR DAY

****************************************************************************

Author's p.o.v:

Arthur Matthew, on behalf on his wedding, he went out wearing a blue jacket with a white shirt, black pant with white shoes in his fast noisy Lamborghini to buy a wedding gift for Aria.  But in the meantime, he was shot by his enemy 'Hugo Jackson'. . Before he was killed, their background  story will be explained by The Dead Man ', ARTHUR MATTHEW'

ARTHUR p.o.v:

I was invited to a show where I saw Aria Joshua and felt love at first sight. After this, we started hanging up together. I feel like she is also in love with me, so I planned to propose to her after 1 year on 11th January 2015. On a beautiful day,  In an enormous hotel, decorated with beautiful lights and each side brightening with candles with the aroma of lovely roses, I invited her to the hotel. I, getting on my knee and proposed to her a diamond ring and a rose flower. She became so happy, I still remember her smile. And her answer was 'YES'

After this, we decided to take my family to her house and ask her elder sister for our marriage. As days pass, my family went to her house and as planned ask Abigail Harper, she is a kind lady and a caring person. She was agreed on our marriage. So as our elders planned, our wedding will be on 26th January 2015. We were very excited about our wedding. We officially announced our marriage to the world. I decided to give her a new home. We were engaged in the wedding preparations as we have less time. On 25th January, we lunch together. I leave her home in the evening. 

Dropping Aria home, I got a call from Hugo Jackson [ my enemy], I ignored his call because I have to go and take the keys to the new house for Aria as a wedding gift and I don't want to spoil my feelings. Ignoring his call, I received a message from him saying, 'I WILL KILL YOU!'. I thought he wants to spoil my day so ignored his message too. Again he messaged me which angry me a lot. He says, ' ARIA IS MINE, AND I WILL NOT LET YOU TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME.'I went aggrieved and reply him, ' HOW DARE YOU TALKING LIKE THIS? I WILL PULL OUT YOUR TONGUE IF YOU TAKE ARIA'S NAME FROM YOUR DIRTY TONGUE AGAIN'. He sends me his voice note saying, After 5 mins you will die!' I was frustrated. 

I was unable to understand, All went black. Suddenly Hugo appeared in front of my car and shot me. All was over. I was thinking about my love Aria to whom I was getting married. My car crashed into a tree and many people were standing all around me. My eyes were closing slowly. All I heard lastly was Aria's noise from a distance. I WAS DEAD