𝟷. 𝚃𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍.《𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛》

A/N: So in the titles I'm just going to put only 'Sans' without the 'Lust' part, because it's a whole book dedicated to him and it's not necessary.
Enjoy the first chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Lately you were just so tired. Tired emotionally, mentally and physically. It also didn't help that you fell down a massive hole in a mountain.

You just left the ruins, where you met a very nice goat lady, who was a bit... Strange. You also met a talking rose, that was kind of weird. It told you the story of the underground and it was pretty sad. You felt sympathy for the monsters, after all, you knew how it feels to gradually lose yourself and not be able to do anything about it.

Continuing with the story, you were walking down a snowy path, and just spacing out. While you were doing that, you didn't notice the crunching of footsteps getting closer and closer to you, until it was too late. You stopped dead in your tracks, too tired to feel fear.

"HUMAN." An unknown voice said "DON'T YOU KNOW HOW TO GREET A NEW PAL? TURN AROUND AND SHAKE MY HAND."

You turned around and were not so surprised to see a skeleton, I mean, you've seen plenty of monsters, right? He was wearing a dull purple hoodie, black pants and some sick teal converse sneakers. I mean, look at them, they're so cool! Unfortunately, you couldn't see his face, as it was obscured by the shadows. He extended a hand towards you, and you could see something strapped on it, but couldn't figure out what is was.

You yawned "Look man, I'm all for making new friends and all, but I'm dead tired right now, and that seems kinda sketchy. No offense."

He shrugged "Fair enough then." He lifted his head, making you able to see his eyes. He had two lavender oval shaped pinpricks, that was nice. "Well, looks like you didn't fall for the cushion. First time I've ever saw that. Anyways, I'm Sans. What's your name?"

"I'm _____. It's 'ice' to meet you." That pun made Sans snort. You felt proud of yourself for that, and the fact that you thought of that while also almost collapsing from exhaustion.

"You said you were dead tired, so how about we head to my house? I'm sure my bro wouldn't mind." You blankly stared at him "I-I mean, if you want, and I'm not gonna force you, and we're not going to ra-" He added, scratching nervously at his wrist, until you interrupted his with a soft snicker.

"I get it dude, and sure, I'd like to. This snow is cold." You responded, smiling at him.

"O-Oh. Well then, let's go! There's a snowstorm on the way." And with that line, you started your walk towards Snowdin.

And during that walk, Sans could only think of how utterly adorable your smile was.

--------------------------------------------------------------

[454 words]

Whew, that's it for today folks! I'm honestly not really proud of this (translation: I hate it), but I wanted to start with a simple just plain chapter and I didn't have any ideas. Fortunately, I have better ideas for future chapters, so stay tuned!
-Lunar