Part 7

"Sure, I'll grab some cloths from my house on the way home"

"Nah, you can just wear mine" he said making her blush "you're cute when you blush" he said making her blush even more

The three of them walked to Chikara's house together. Y/n and Chikara hand in hand and Keiko flirting with him but he just ignored it.

"I'm home!" Chikara yelled "I brought home Y/n and my project partner too"

"Oh, Y/n, hi!" Mrs. Ennoshita said with Micho in her hands. He reached for Y/n and she gladly took him smiling. "Oh and hi..."

"Keiko, Ikeda Keiko" she said smiling at Mrs. Ennoshita " and please call me Keiko!"

"Well hi, Keiko, I'm Mrs. Ennoshita, Chikara's mom"

"It's nice to meet you Mrs. Ennoshita"

"Well I'd love to stay and chat but I've got work" she said kissing Micho on the forehead, hugging Y/n, and kissing Chikara on the cheek because he was too tall for her to kiss him on the forehead

"Bye mom" Chikara said

"By Kazumi" y/n said
(Idk his parents actual names lol also I looked for it but couldn't find them)

"By Mrs. Ennoshita!" Keiko said "ya know, not to be rude, but you shouldn't call adults by their first name"

"She insists I call her that" y/n chuckled

"Oh, ok, well Ennoshita, we should start working on our project!"

"Yeah, follow me to my room and we can get started"

They both went to his room. Y/n was left with Micho.

"You don't think anything will happen, right Micho?" Y/n said worriedly. He giggled making Y/n's mouth form a small smile

The two third years upstairs started working on their project. They'd been working hard for a while when there was a knock at Chikara's door and they heard a cry that sounded like a baby's cry. Chikara quickly stood up opening the door and saw Y/n with a crying Micho in his arms.

"I don't know what happened, I turned around for five seconds and then I heard something fall and he started crying-"

"Hey, it's not your fault"

"Yes it is, I wasn't watching close enough"

"You turned your back for five seconds, you didn't know this would happen" he said taking his little brother from her arms trying to calm him "do you have any idea of what happened?"

"I'm not totally sure but, I think he tried to stand up using the little shelf thing in the living room ultimately pulling it over on himself" she said with tears in her eyes "I'm so sorry, Micho, I shouldn't have turned away" she said putting her face in the little boys chest who was in Chikara's arms. Chikara wrapped his free arm around Y/n

"He's a baby, he doesn't know any better, it's not your fault Y/n" she looked up to him still with tears in her eyes "baby, listen to me, it's not your fault. He does this all the time, he'll be fine" he looked at his little brother who was no longer crying but looked worried and was looking at you "look, he's not crying, and he's worried about you because your crying" he said earning a smile from y/n. Micho reached for her and she took him back smiling. Chikara kissed her forehead and went back to work.

"She's a little bit of a crybaby, huh?" Keiko chuckled after she made sure y/n was downstairs

"No, she just cares about Micho a lot" he said still paying attention to his work

"Oh come on, she's kinda young for you, don't ya think?" She sighed "she's a kid Ennoshita, you're almost an adult"

"She's only two years younger then us Ideka, that's not that much younger, so no I don't think she's to young for me" he still didn't look up from his work. She stood up and turned his swivel chair around putting one of her hands between his legs close to he crotch and the other on the back of his chair. Ennoshita's eyes widened "w-what are you d-doing?"

"This" she whispered in his ears seductively and put her hand on his crotch breathing on his neck . He pushed her off of him.

"What the hell, Ideka" Chikara shouted

"What, you don't want this?" She said going up to him pushing herself on him

"Hell no!" He said pushing her off once again "I have a girlfriend who I love, no way in hell do I want that" he said motioning to her. She went up to him again trying the same thing "I said get off! Get the fuck away from me!" He said pushing her away once again "get out of my house!" He said firmly and opened his door. She didn't move. "I guess I'll have to take the trash out myself" he said dragging her out of his room. Y/n looked over, she had heard the yelling and didn't know what to do. "Oh an I'm telling our teacher I wanna switch partners and I'm telling him what you did" he slammed the door. He was angry. Y/n had never seen him like this, she was kinda scared. He went to his room slamming another door.

After a while Y/n mustered enough courage to knock on his door. She had just put Micho to bed and decided now was a better time then any. She went up to his door and softly knocked on the door. No answer.

"Chikara, it's me, can I come in?" She heard a yes from the other side of the door and so she opened the door.

"Is Micho asleep?" He shot

"Yeah" she said still kinda scared

"Ok" he sighed angrily "she's a bitch"

"Huh?"

"Ideka, she's a bitch" he rolled his eyes "she tried to force me to have sex with her" he let another angry sigh out "I pushed her off so many times but she'd come back every. Fucking. Time." 

"I heard you say you loved me" she smiled

"I do" he said returning slightly to his normal self "do you love me?"

"Yeah" she smiled standing up from his bed and walking over to him to hug him. She wrapped his arms around him. He smiled. They looked at each other. Chikara made eye contact with her then looked at her lips asking permission to kiss her. She put her hands on his cheeks and pulled him into a loving kiss. They stayed like that for a while. They pulled apart smiling. She rested her head on his chest and continued hugging him.

"Was that your first?" He asked

"Was I bad?" She asked worried

"No, you where perfect" he said leaning down to kiss her again which she gladly excepted. They pulled apart, this kiss being shorter but still just as loving. "I love you, Y/n" he said as he rested his chin on her head

"I love you too, Chikara"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 1799

Ok, just decided I'm never writing a lemon/smut in my life. I felt uncomfortable just writing that little thing before their declaration of love 😂

But

Thanks for over 100 reads 🤧🥺💕

This story is doing so much better then I thought it would. I'm glad people love Ennoshita as much as I do!

Thanks for reading!
~ Joanna 💕