Your back

Yuu POV:

I rushed towards her. I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her into a hug like I did when we first met.

"Shinoa...your back" I was tearing up.

"Cherry...boy?" I could feel her starting to cry.

"I told you we were going to meet again" I cried.

"I-I can't believe its really you..." Her face in my chest. Her arms on my back.

"You what that means" Kimizuki said.

Shinoa flicked my forehead. She looked up at me. I could see her teary eyes and a smirk on her face.

"I missed you cherry boy"

"Missed you too" She tip toed and kissed my cheek. "And I still love you" She whispered.

"Shinoa who is this?" I saw a dude and a girl walk next to her.

"Oh Yuu this is my friend Katy from America. She learned Japanese in middle school through high school and Ethan here is half Japanese and we all decided to go to school here" She said.

I had a bad vibe from Ethan. We both glared at each other. Katy had brown hair, pale skin, and hazel eyes, Ethan had a dark navy blue hair and a reddish brown eyes. He was my height and stood awfully close to Shinoa.

"Nice to meet you I am Shinoa's best friend from America" He offered his hand.

Me and Kimizuki shook his hand. Kimizuki also seemed to get a bad vibe from him.

"I'm Katy nice to meet you guys!" She high five us.

"This is my friends Yuu and Kimizuki" Shinoa said.

I knew I had to ask Shinoa to be mine again before Ethan had a chance to ask her.

"Hey after school you wanna hang at out apartment?" Kimizuki asked.

I gave him a "thanks" look and he gave me a "you better make it worth it" look.

"Sure where do you live?" She asked.

"Oh its called xxxxxx. Guren lives nearby so you can drop by and tease him" I said.

"Oh we live right next door to you Yuu-san" Shinoa said happily.

"Shinoa is that you?!" I heard Akane say behind her. "It is you!" Akane, Krul, Yua, Mitsuba, Yoichi, Mika, Hitawo, and Narumi came running.

"Time to exchange numbers" Mitsuba said right away.

"Alright here" we all introduced each other and exchanged numbers.

"Well we better be going now" Shinoa and her two friends left and all of us split to our classes.

After school

I got back to my apartment and we all finished homework together. Our apartment allowed pets so Asuramaru stayed with us. He seemed to remember Shinoa really well. She also kept the motorcycle helmet I gave her. We all watched "I want to eat yohr pancreas" and after played a game of truth or dare. Ethan looked like he was about to take Shinoa and confess but I didn't want that. So I decided to take initiative.

"Hey Shinoa can you come with me for a sec" I ask.

"S-Sure"

Shinoa POV:

Right when he asked if I was ok I knew who it was, I missed Yuu a lot, and now he asked me to talk. He took me to the roof top. There was a pool and tables up there. There was also plants and a glass fence up there.