"Because we're always fighting, Harry. We can never have 'no worries' because things just don't work like that."

"Why not? We can be happy and we can kiss all day if you want." Harry takes my hand in his and plays with my fingers.

"We would do a lot more than just kiss." I say and Harry looks up at me, a smile spread across his face and his eyes lit up as if he is excited.

"Oh please," Harry laughs. "Anyways... why do you hold back so much? We both have feelings for each other, why don't you just agree to be mine?"

"Well you've never asked me.."

"Fine then. Ariana Grande will you be my girlfriend?" Harry asks, hope is expressed on his features.

"It doesn't work like that!!" I laugh and hop off the bed.

"Where are you going?" Harry begins to stand but I stop him.

"Calm down. It is New Years Eve, right?" I wave both vodka bottles in the air and he smiles widely.

.

"Tell me a secret." Harry placed his hand over mine, comparing the size of our hands.

"What?"

"Tell me something you've never told anyone else."

"I know what a secret is, Harold." I say, pressing the beer bottle to my lips. Harry and I have been up here in this mysterious room for about three hours, having numerous amounts of different conversations. Once we ran out of alcohol to drink, one of us would have to go down and get more. One of the vodka bottles was demolished within minutes and we both agreed to save the other for midnight.

"Just tell me something."

"Okay..." I tap on my chin, thinking of the best secret to tell Harry. "I haven't seen my parents in two years."

"Why not?" Harry stares deeply into my eyes. Pupils dilated and green orbs basically searing a hole through me.

"Let's just say we don't get along..." I gulp down more of the beer and pass the bottle to Harry. "All they care about is what other people think about them and their money. Remember how I told you that my parents separated when I was younger?" I ask him and he nods. "Well a very long time ago, my mother called me only to say that she has been seeing my father again, I mean my dad is a pretty nice guy besides his drinking problem but I got so pissed off. Not so much at my dad but my mom for letting him jump back into my life like that." I feel a weight lift off my shoulders from my confession.

"Wow," Is all Harry manages to say. "That's fucked up."

"I know." I sigh. "Now you tell me a secret."

"Um... I've never trusted anyone as much as I trust you, Ari. Not even my mum." My heart swells at his confession and I smile up at him. "But that's not the point." He shakes his head and sits up straight.

"My point is that you're the only one that truly knows the condition I am in," Harry blinks multiple times, breaking eye contact from me and looks down at our hands.

"What do you mean?"

"You're the only one who knows I am fucking sad, Ariana." Harry snaps, releasing my hand from his. He takes a few deep breaths and takes my hand in his again, playing around with my fingers. "Niall knows too, he found out when we shared a dorm and we had a talk and all; he tried getting me some help but I was an asshole and I shut him out for so long. But you, you're the only one who really really fucking knows me." Harry breathes, possibly holding back any upcoming tears.