[14] Comfort

sorry for the late update, I tried extending this chapter for several reasons. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it :)

-

My mind was still in a haze when I came back into consciousness. My eyes flutter open and I feel his warm thigh supporting the weight of my head. Somehow, Harry and I ended up sleeping on the couch together while having a deep conversation so here I am, laying across his lap and somehow he managed to sleep sitting up, with his head rested back against the wall.

I gently scoot off his lap, trying not to wake him and I grab a blanket that is now laying on the floor, I drape the heavy blanket over his body assuming he is cold. Then I make my way to the restroom, gathering a towel to take a shower.

I rip off all the clothing from my body and hop into the steaming shower, the water pulses down on my back relaxing some of my tense muscles. I let the hot water soak into my hair and I begin to scrub my hair with my favorite coconut scented shampoo, then washing my body clean. I stand under the water for a few minutes, letting it sooth me for a while.

My mind traveling back to last night. Harry. Harry and I somehow ended up sleeping on the couch while talking and eating my endless supply of snacks I never bothered to eat because I am never home. Harry was in such a great mood last night, and I loved every damn second of it. Yes, Harry is annoying, he makes me insane and he is always wanting to argue over the littlest things. But regardless of what he does to drive me insane, I have grown very comfortable and used to Harry in many ways. Last night I told him endless amounts of information that no one knows about me, and he did too. A big part of me feels like I can really trust Harry.

How long have I been here? The warm water that has worn out tells me for quite a while now. I quickly shut off the water and hop out of the tub, wrapping a towel around my wet body. I collect my hair into my hand, pulling it into a high bun. I frantically look around the bathroom searching for my clothes but they are no where to be found. Shit.

I sigh, having no other choice but walking out to my room to collect clothes. I wrap the towel tighter around my body and turn the knob to the door, silently praying that Harry isn't at the doorway. I fully open the door and as I am walking out, I stay frozen in my steps as I notice Harry walking towards the restroom, still not noticing me. Once he finishes rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, his emerald eyes meet mine and I almost drop the towel to the floor.

Harry's POV.

I awake from my deep slumber, feeling nothing but cold and empty. Besides the heavy blanket draped over my body, I don't feel her. I frantically pull the sheets off me, ready to search for her but as soon as I hear the shower water running, I sit back down relaxing just a bit more. The running water and the sharp feeling in my groin didn't help my urge to use the restroom, so I anxiously bounced on the comfortable couch, waiting for Ariana to get out of the restroom. I would go back to my apartment to use the restroom, but it is just too far away and I am afraid that if I leave and she doesn't find me again we will argue.

After what feels like hours, I hear the running water come to an end and a few minutes later I hear the door slowly creek open. I jolt to my feet, preparing to make a run to the restroom. As I am walking to the restroom, from the corner of my eye I spot Ariana with nothing but a white towel wrapped around her small frame. She gasps in fright and almost drops the towel to the floor.

My jaw is on the fucking floor as I stare at her nearly bare body in front of me. I can't help but stare at the sexy curve of her hips, the light glow on her cheeks, her chestnut colored hair pulling into a bun, the curve from her shoulder to her neck, her cleavage and the way she is holding her breast that are spilling out of the towel, she looks so fucking beautiful, angelic really.