[7] Relax

Just like any other day, Harry and I were at my house doing homework on my dining table.

It's been two months since Harry, Niall and I have went to the coffee shop together, and Harry and I are finally starting to become somewhat friends. Harry obviously had some issues with making friends so I didn't want to push him into anything he was not comfortable with. It wasn't that bad actually, Harry was slowly starting to warm up to me and I didn't care how long it took, I was just glad he didn't act miserable anymore.

"No, Ari. The answer is 12, not 18." Harry shakes his head and taps his pen on my notebook that is resting on my lap. Harry is a lot smarter than me, so he would usually help me with my homework. I roll my eyes and quickly erase my answer, filling in the correct one.

"For the millionth time, my name is not Ari."

"I think I deserve to call you, Ari, since we are friends." Harry bites back a smile.

"Can we just take a break?" I throw my notebook back on the table and slouch down in the chair.

"No, Ari. If we keep on taking breaks you will never finish your work."

"But we have never took a break before." I point out. Its true, ever since Harry and I started meeting up here at my apartment he has put me to work nonstop.

"Fine." Harry runs a hand though his long hair, "Lets go." Harry jolts up from the chair and quickly slips on his boots and a thin sweater he has been keeping at my apartment for days.

"Where are we going?" I ask, following him by slipping on a pair of converse and an oversized sweater.

"Don't ask." I lock my door before heading to the elevator and heading to Harrys car parked next to mine.

"Where are we going?" I ask again as Harry starts the car.

"Jesus, Ari. Stop asking so many questions." He sighs.

"What if you're planning to murder me?" I tease.

"I'm not going to murder you!!" Harry gives me a light shove and smiles from ear to ear. "Just trust me, okay?" Harry leaves his hand on my arm and I nod.

"Okay."

-

"I really think someone can get murdered in the middle of a park, Harold."

"Ariana!!" Harry throws his head back and groans.

"Why are we here?" Harry stayed silent all the way here, he wouldn't give me any hints on where we were going.

"I wanted to show you something." Harry shrugged. His eyes directing to a large oak tree and back to me, and then running to the direction of the tree.

"What are you doing?" I run after him, gripping his wrist in my hand.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Harry slides his back down on the tree, bringing me down with him.

He crosses his legs beneath him and hides his hands in the sleeves of his sweater.

"So we came here just to sit?" I sigh, crossing my legs beneath me.

"No, well-" Harry sighs. "Yeah. I love to sit here and look. Just to relax and breathe for a minute. I was feeling really stressed lately so I decided to come here while we had the time." His eyes never leave his hands as he speaks I feel like Harry probably has a lot hidden to himself and I am willing to spent the rest of my time trying unravel the mystery that is Harry Styles. "Never mind, it's stupid. We shouldn't have come here." Harry doubts himself once again and starts to stand up. Before he can fully stand on his feet, I grab his wrist and pull him down to me.