- l0. Which Was It?

Tuesday, December 13, 1976.

It was a cold wintery morning. Roger had already got up, was in the shower and getting ready.

I got up and brushed my long blond hair. While I was dressed, Roger came out of the shower. "Good morning big bear!" I shout to Roger who startled me. "Oh, good morning little bear." Roger said as he dried the water from his body.

"How did you sleep last night?" I asked Roger. While washing my face at the tap. "Not good, really not good." Roger replied. I put my hand on Roger's shoulder, "It will all be fine, today we will buy a new one and Brian would be very happy!" I said to Roger. Roger nodded and walked out of the bathroom. He put on underpants and clothes.

"Which store are we going to later?"  Roger asked me. I knew because my sister works there. "15 kilometers from here, my older sister works there." I said while eating my cornflakes. Roger walked into the living room and started biting his nails. "What is wrong?" I asked Roger, delivered.  Roger sighed through his nose. "Because Brian is still mad at me." Roger said in a trembling voice. I walked over to Roger to console.  "He is no longer angry, he will soon be your best friend." I said while brushing Rogers hair.

-----
We got into the car, Roger went to drive to the big shop about musical instruments. This will be quite a challenge whether we will succeed.

When we walked in my sister was behind the till. When she saw me, she immediately ran to me. "Kim, finally!"  She shouts. "Hi Sophie!" I said when I gave her a hug.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. I looked at Roger who was stressed. "We want to buy a new electric guitar." I said when I grabbed my wallet. My sister pointed to the corner where all the guitars were. I took a look.

When I stood in the corner to see which one was the same guitar that Brian had.  I saw Roger talking to my sister. I allowed it for a moment, until I saw the guitar we needed.

I went to my sister, she took the guitar from the glass case. "How much did it cost?" I asked. My sister looked concerned, "You get it for free, I'll pay for it!" She said with a big smile.

I gave my sister the biggest hug!  "Oh Roger would be so happy!" I cried for joy. My sister nodded, "From everything that happened, the two of you deserved it." Sophie said. Roger was looking at the back of the store. He looked a bit sad, he was just tired.

I ran to Roger for the good news, let's see how he was going to respond!  "Roger, I have good news!" I said with a smile. Roger looked surprised, "What then?" He asked. My sister arrived there with the big red electric guitar.  "You don't have to pay, I'll pay it."  Sophie said with a smile. Roger jumped in the air! "What can I say, Brian is going to be happy!" Roger called out happily.

Since we asked it to be a present, my sister the guitar packed it in a box.  With beautiful wrapping paper, because this is an important gift for a good friend.

I said goodbye to my sister, we thanked her so much! We were very grateful.

---------

We drove to the studio to make up with Brian. Since Roger was very tired, he didn't say much. He also felt a little nervous.

Finally, the moment of truth. We took the guitar from the trunk. Roger took off his scarf. We walked in through the snow.

I rubbed my hands when I was inside, "Brrr it's cold!" I was shaking. Roger nodded and took off his coat. "When we get home we take a warm bath!" Roger said with a smile.

The whole band members were in the building, Roger knocked on the door where the men were discussing. "Come in darling!" Freddie said. Roger asked if Brian would like to come. Brian wanted to come along, we walked to another room just to have time.