- 2. Summer Nights

Tuesday, May 14, 1970

It was morning, the sun shining through the curtains. I felt rested, I finally slept well in months. Is that because I am in love?

Roger was still asleep, so I let him rest. I put on my summer dress and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Roger loves milk, so I pour him delicious milk for Rog, I want to surprise him every day!

A few minutes later Roger came in his dressing gown, "Good morning!" Roger said. I sat at the table and ate a sandwich: "Good morning too!" I said with my mouth full. Roger sat down at the table and stretched. "We're going to the beach with Freddie today, do you want to come?" Roger said. I nodded, "Of course!"

Roger and I have deep conversations, after all we love each other a lot. I cannot live for a moment without my dearest Roger. We are faithful, we have known each other since we were babies. Our parents are good friends.

Later in that beautiful afternoon, Freddie came by to go to the beach, taking his girlfriend Mary with her. It will be a pleasant afternoon to remember!

I went to the bedroom to put on my bikini. There Roger was standing in his bare ass, "Oh Roger, couldn't you dress up somewhere else?" I said. Why did I have to see this again on this beautiful day? Roger started laughing loudly, "Sweetheart, it's just me, don't worry." Roger put on his swimming trunks and kissed my cheek.

I had never actually seen Roger naked, now that we have lived together for a year it is still strange. Maybe I can get used to it, maybe when I'm older.

Roger knocked on the door, "Honey, are you ready?" Roger asked excitedly. I heard Freddie laugh with Mary. "Yes, I'm ready, is this bikini right for me?" I asked. I opened the door. Roger changed his face: "God Jesus, you are beautiful, you look fantastic!" Roger said, he took my hand and we kissed for 10 seconds.

"Where did you buy that bikini?" Mary asked. She loved it! "I got it from that shop on the left side of our apartment, you can buy it there!" I answered. Mary loves fashion, she always wants to look perfect. She is, she looks better than me.

I checked the bags if everything was in it, sun cream, towels, sunglasses, ice cold water? Check! Everything was complete, we could go. Off to the beach!

We got into Roger's car, "My god, it's hot in this car!" Freddie complained. Roger nodded and blew out air. "Otherwise, open the window above the door opener." Roger advised. Freddie opened the window. The fresh wind broke over Freddie's black hair. "Much better!"

After a long 25 minute drive we arrived at the beach, Roger parked his car behind a tree. "Let's go!" Roger says when he first gets out. He took the heavy bag and put on his slippers. "I'm excited!" I said. Roger put on his sunglasses and gave sunglasses to Freddie, "You forgot these in my car last week." Roger said. Freddie took it, "Oh thank you, I already lost it!"

We found a spot in the sand, we put down our towel and I put up an umbrella. Freddie and Mary had already found each other again, Freddie was rubbing Mary's back with sun cream. Roger and I looked at each other, "Lie on your stomach you!" Roger said. I lay down on the towel on my stomach. Roger sprayed sun cream on his hand and smeared it on my back. "You're not going to burn now!" Roger said in an excited voice.

Roger took off his t-shirt and went to the sea. "Are you coming my dear?" Roger asked. I nodded and put my sunglasses aside. I think Freddie had fallen asleep on the sand with Mary. Not a word came out.

I ran into the sea in Roger's arms. "The water is fantastic!" Roger said. I splashed Roger wet with the water. "I'll take you back!" He said. Roger swam underwater and imitated a shark. "I'm coming!"